Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What the hell are u doing to Freya?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    she is far from being fine now either.
    Yeah, but now she at least has a more interestingly-designed kit that focuses on alternating between melee and ranged damage. It needs work, but it's not fundamentally broken as before.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Yeah, but now she at least has a more interestingly-designed kit that focuses on alternating between melee and ranged damage. It needs work, but it's not fundamentally broken as before.
    sure, her aa pass through minions and this shit have no cooldown. good luck laning against her...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    sure, her aa pass through minions and this shit have no cooldown. good luck laning against her...
    Which I why I said that it needs work. She's OP, just not broken now because she can get nerfed without becoming useless.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    She was fine now whit this she goes oom faster? no one with a brain is going into melee Range to die.
    Except her melee attacks do more damage than her ranged, so it's going to entice people to go into melee for the kill, not to mention being able to lane to farm her mana back.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Except her melee attacks do more damage than her ranged, so it's going to entice people to go into melee for the kill, not to mention being able to lane to farm her mana back.
    And here is me playing her mostly in Solo and i never had mana problems to begin with
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    And here is me playing her mostly in Solo and i never had mana problems to begin with
    We are talking about after patch so whats good about dmg if ur dead? go in melee range 5v5 see what hapens. Stop thinking only pve lane phaze. End game pvp fights is what win games.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Ehm doesn't that mean you have the blue buff? Who runs oom with blue buff? You do not seem to make a point what so ever with this? Did I miss smth?
    Rocking the boat

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    We are talking about after patch so whats good about dmg if ur dead? go in melee range 5v5 see what hapens. Stop thinking only pve lane phaze. End game pvp fights is what win games.
    PvE is just as important as PvP cuz if you win your lane you control it and if you control your lane you can put much bigger pressure and roam more freely so you should stop thinking about PvP only

Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Ehm doesn't that mean you have the blue buff? Who runs oom with blue buff? You do not seem to make a point what so ever with this? Did I miss smth?
    That was my point in my post i never run out of mana cuz i play her in Solo while everyone else plays her in ADC where they run out of mana fast
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    New freya chunks mana hard in ranged mode. Blue buff won't keep up, especially is you build AS. I think that's kinda the point, to play new freya, you have to learn how to resource manage and read when it's appropriate to melee. Freya before was an adc with a 'reload' CD. Now she's a mystic warrior, just as her passive says. Does she need fine tuning? Yes. Is she better than she was previous was? Debatable. The biggest question tho, is she in a healthier place that won't break the game by buffing MADC items? This I believe is a yes which is the most important.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    New freya chunks mana hard in ranged mode. Blue buff won't keep up, especially is you build AS. I think that's kinda the point, to play new freya, you have to learn how to resource manage and read when it's appropriate to melee. Freya before was an adc with a 'reload' CD. Now she's a mystic warrior, just as her passive says. Does she need fine tuning? Yes. Is she better than she was previous was? Debatable. The biggest question tho, is she in a healthier place that won't break the game by buffing MADC items? This I believe is a yes which is the most important.
    Except new blue buff restores 2% missing mana per ability (per shot) which helps and a magical power pot(after level 10) restores 3% max mana per ability(per shot). That's 5+%missing mana per shot, so with a book of thoth's bonus 1k mana alone that's up to 50 mana restored per shot.

She really doesn't have bad mana management regardless of how much attack speed you build as long as you actually invest in mana management. It doesn't even need to be Book of Thoth, as long as you get some sort of mana item to supplement your mana pool early game(before you get it up naturally from levels) she's good.