Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.13 Mid-Season Update Notes

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Go show me video how Freya 1 shot tanks also just wanna point out that she has to use 2 abilities and have to use Poly and Reaver to "1 shot" when any other burst Mage can do it aswell using 2 normal abilities and even from a longer range
    sure, and noone cares her aa procs on ability items upon every hit... if she doesn't oneshot(and yes, she difinitely doesn't), it doesn't make her less broken. especially after you see her aa, even melee, stacks and procs soul gem.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    sure, and noone cares her aa procs on ability items upon every hit... if she doesn't oneshot(and yes, she difinitely doesn't), it doesn't make her less broken. especially after you see her aa, even melee, stacks and procs soul gem.
    As far i know its a bug and they will fix it
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    As far i know its a bug and they will fix it
    the most important guestion here: what part of this bug they will fix. if they gonna fix soul gem bug and let her proc other on ability procs with aa, that fix won't change anything.

another good question is what her 2 gonna be counted as? as a basic attack, or as ability? and same about her 1. because if her 1 and 2 combined will still proc everything, it will be broken regardless, since her 1 is on 9 sec cooldown and her 2 have no cooldown.
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Old Freya would proc everything with just her 2 or her 1, i don't really see it being a problem since it doesn't really change what she was already doing.

If Loki uses his 3 or his 1 his next basic procs everything.

Arachne 1 procs everything.

Bakasura 3 doesn't because it is true damage and true damage works differently, otherwise it would proc everything as well. If his ult added bonus damage to his attacks(instead of just making them aoe or adding power like his 3 passive) it would proc everything too.

Poseidon 2 lets him get 1 aa proc and 2 ability procs per basic as long as you hit all 3 projectiles. Yes each additional projectile can individually apply ability procs, i tested with spear of the magus a long time ago which means each will proc new soul reaver.

No matter what Freya's 1 will give ability procs, its an ability. Her 2 isn't going to disable AA procs during melee, they MIGHT make it only trigger aa during melee ans only ability during ranged. Or they'll just make it so it doesn't trigger ability procs(which would be awful).

Personally i hope it keeps triggering procs the way it does now, otherwise they will cut her off 1 way or the other from really being able to use half the procs in the game(again old freya triggered everything already, so it isn't like this is really new).

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Old Freya would proc everything with just her 2 or her 1, i don't really see it being a problem since it doesn't really change what she was already doing.
    so, the fact, that her 2 also pass through minions and jungle monsters isn't enough?
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Go show me video how Freya 1 shot tanks also just wanna point out that she has to use 2 abilities and have to use Poly and Reaver to "1 shot" when any other burst Mage can do it aswell using 2 normal abilities and even from a longer range
    I posted two times here that she one shots.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    I posted two times here that she one shots.
    Show me where she 1 shot tanks cuz you didnt
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Look at her build in that clip and her buffs, she has red buff and magical power pot and elixir of power while building a ton of raw power. She also has her 1+2 activated and a poly proc(which is essentially a 3rd ability).

She is also 3 levels ahead. There are a whole lot of mages that'll do even more damage under the same conditions. Plus it was a squishy ratatoskr, i don't see where the issue is.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Look at her build in that clip and her buffs, she has red buff and magical power pot and elixir of power while building a ton of raw power. She also has her 1+2 activated and a poly proc(which is essentially a 3rd ability).

She is also 3 levels ahead. There are a whole lot of mages that'll do even more damage under the same conditions. Plus it was a squishy ratatoskr, i don't see where the issue is.
    where is the issue? ok, lest say some mage to the same - use 2 abilities to instakill someone. and what we get? a mage with 2 abilities down, for most mages it means only ult is, probably, up. and what we have with Freya? her 2 is still up and she can wreck ppl like nothng happend. this is the issue.
    my YouTube channel