Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smite: Assault Balance.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Smite: Assault Balance.

Look. Assault is fun and it's what I personally "main". And feel free to give me Any god.. That's fine.

The argument that I've been trying to have and want to start again without the "FOOL IT IS RANDOM" argument, is that assault, at it's finest, is when both teams are balanced.

I'll leave it at that. I'm sure you people with 2k posts will come in and be like "OHHHH it's Random for a reason".. yet it isn't..Like, not at all...

Every SINGLE game I have where the teams are balanced, it's happy days and good feelings between both teams no matter WHO won...To stick to a practice that was made ages ago for ARAM is arcane at best. The healers were balanced... Why can't the whole damn "it's Random"... but it's "Random" with balanced TEAMS be a fucking thing?

I'm just sayin'... Whatever, 2k post folks, hate bash.. Spam how it's supposed to be random... I'm at the point where I'm doing my own damn thing anyway... I play this a few hours a day to get away from that....

Regardless of what ANY of you say. A Ymir and a Hercules with X mage and X ADC with X .. whatever the hell you want to put here..

VS

Four assasins and an ADC?

(This is ONE mix up that I had YEARS ago...)...

If you can in ANY single POSSIBLE way justify this as "Fun"... I would LOVE to hear your feedback. Dying every 50-66 seconds, Not Surrendering, To have a 18:00 minute game that you KNOW you're going to lose.

Please, anyone... Tell me how this is fun.. Anyone at fucking all.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    This thread will either go silent or be deleted.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    It's supposed to be random. If it wasn't random, it would be cq with nothing but tryhards and meta sheeple.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 2,982
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Assault cannot be fucking balanced. Stop making unnecessary threads that demand the same impossible goal again and again.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Assault is fine.

Part of the fun is ADAPTING YOUR BUILD so that dumb comps like 5x Assassin can actually beat out "Balanced" 1x Guardian, 1x Mage, 1x Hunter, 1x Warrior, 1x Random comps.

If you just wanna go "Hurr Durr I R Assasson I go glaz canon!" then play literally any other mode, which will facilitate you building per role and picking a "Balanced" comp to conform with whatever meta that mode might have.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Can you stop crying about Assault Balance already when it's supposed to be RANDOM.

Seriously, this is not the first thread by you crying about something that can not be controlled and will never be controlled because it's f*cking random.

Are you an idiot if you still refuse to understand that?

If you don't like the gamemode - go play something that can be "controlled" like Arena or even Clash.
    Last edited by Raptoriuzz; 07-12-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 837
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I get that Assault teams can be 100% swung towards a single team in particular sometimes, but the fun to be had is in the mystery. Getting ghetto stomped all game can suck sometimes, and in general, balanced teams can lead to some fun matches (looking and you 3 tanks per team with a healer match last week), but the beauty is the spontaneity of it all. I won't say that it wouldnt be nice if there were less super stomp matches, but with all the combos you can have with 90+ gods, there isn't really a way to make it reliable without just making it too predictable. My funniest matches in assault when I play it are those random af matches with total chaos. For this mode you have to take the good with the bad, or else it just becomes joust but 5v5. I'd just go play clash or something.

Junior Member Cupidhead BahamutFlare's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Duke, so you don't listen to what anyone has to say. Why do you remake the same topic over and over and over again? It feels spammy when you make a new topic instead of just replying to an old one. We get it. Your point of view has come across again and again.

Assault is random. Atm, Hirez's vision doesn't involve what you want. I know I'd be kinda disappointed with a not random game mode bc I like to overcome adversity of unbalanced teams. I've won plenty of games that I thought I was the underdog and have no idea how we got through it. It's great. I'd prefer the randomness. Others would prefer the randomness. I think as a company, they should follow the wants of the many over the wants of the one. As a person, I'd hope you could understand that and take a chill pill.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Please do reply to your other threads. I want the forum Nazis to have a conniption and whine you necroed.bwahaha that would be priceless.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    Please do reply to your other threads. I want the forum Nazis to have a conniption and whine you necroed.bwahaha that would be priceless.
    Can we ban this dude already?

I get that he doesn't like the game and its community, but coming to forums only to harass like calling forum members "forum Nazis" and this is not the first time he does this, also openly suggesting OP to violate one of forums rules which dictates "no necro".
    Last edited by Raptoriuzz; 07-13-2018 at 01:22 AM.