Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish announcer is not spanish wtf hirez? (please fix)

Junior Member Cupidhead XboxChito's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Spanish announcer is not spanish wtf hirez? (please fix)

So, as a spanish that i am i was quite curious about the new spanish announcer pack, so i unlocked it and i tried it, and the first thing i notice is that the announcer IS NOT SPANISH, is south american wich makes no sense, since its supposed to be a spanish announcer pack and it has the Spain flag as the symbol for the announcer pack, wtf hirez? a lot of spanish people like myself do not like the accent, expressions and pronunciation that the "latinos" have and dont like that some games just put spain and south american spanish speakers in the same bag.

There are A LOT of differences between one accent and the other and having some south american guy just keep mispronouncing the "c" when its in the middle of a word, ej: eliminaciones(spanish pronunciation) ; "eliminasiones"(latino accent) , and having it generally speaking with a "latino" accent is quite annoying and inaccurate for a "SPAIN" announcer pack

if you are thinking like this: "but no one is forcing you to use it", thats not the problem, the problem is that is defined as a "SPANISH" announcer and has the SPAIN flag on it, so it makes no sense that it is actually a south american spanish announcer pack.

all im asking is to make a real spanish announcer pack and change the actual one's name to be Latin Spanish announcer and not have the spanish flag on it.

thx for reading and have a nice day

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by XboxChito View Post
    So, as a spanish that i am i was quite curious about the new spanish announcer pack, so i unlocked it and i tried it, and the first thing i notice is that the announcer IS NOT SPANISH, is south american wich makes no sense, since its supposed to be a spanish announcer pack and it has the Spain flag as the symbol for the announcer pack, wtf hirez? a lot of spanish people like myself do not like the accent, expressions and pronunciation that the "latinos" have and dont like that some games just put spain and south american spanish speakers in the same bag.

There are A LOT of differences between one accent and the other and having some south american guy just keep mispronouncing the "c" when its in the middle of a word, ej: eliminaciones(spanish pronunciation) ; "eliminasiones"(latino accent) , and having it generally speaking with a "latino" accent is quite annoying and inaccurate for a "SPAIN" announcer pack

if you are thinking like this: "but no one is forcing you to use it", thats not the problem, the problem is that is defined as a "SPANISH" announcer and has the SPAIN flag on it, so it makes no sense that it is actually a south american spanish announcer pack.

all im asking is to make a real spanish announcer pack and change the actual one's name to be Latin Spanish announcer and not have the spanish flag on it.

thx for reading and have a nice day
    You saying we got a Portuguese pack instead of a Spanish pack?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    You saying we got a Portuguese pack instead of a Spanish pack?
    What? i didnt even mention portugal or portuguese anywhere how did you even get to that conclusion? xd

what i said is that we got a latin american spanish pack instead of a real spanish announcer pack since the "spanish" pack has the Spain symbol on it and just doesnt make sense that it is a latin spanish pack, and im asking to make a real Spain announcer pack and rename the current one to "latin spanish" pack aswell as removing the spanish flag of it.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    What? i didnt even mention portugal or portuguese anywhere how did you even get to that conclusion? xd

what i said is that we got a latin american spanish pack instead of a real spanish announcer pack since the "spanish" pack has the Spain symbol on it and just doesnt make sense that it is a latin spanish pack, and im asking to make a real Spain announcer pack and rename the current one to "latin spanish" pack aswell as removing the spanish flag of it.
    its still spanish. accent differences dont make a "real" and "not real" difference within languages.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You didn't get the voice but you did get the flag.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    its still spanish. accent differences dont make a "real" and "not real" difference within languages.
    not really, in pretty much any spanish film and in a lot of games its always clarified if its "español" or "español latino" and they are putting the SPAIN flag on a south american announcer pack wich makes no sense and its totally inaccurate, also Spain spanish and latino spanish have a ton of differences, aside from accent wich is also included in the the pack, so its not only the accent but actual pronuntiation and expresions that are common in the latin spanish language that are not in spain's.Just hear someone from Argentina or México speak and then hear someone from spain do, and the difference is massive.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    not really, in pretty much any spanish film and in a lot of games its always clarified if its "español" or "español latino" and they are putting the SPAIN flag on a south american announcer pack wich makes no sense and its totally inaccurate, also Spain spanish and latino spanish have a ton of differences, aside from accent wich is also included in the the pack, so its not only the accent but actual pronuntiation and expresions that are common in the latin spanish language that are not in spain's.Just hear someone from Argentina or México speak and then hear someone from spain do, and the difference is massive.
    again, they are both counted as same language. americans dont speak same english as british, but they are still speaking english. it does not make a different language.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    again, they are both counted as same language. americans dont speak same english as british, but they are still speaking english. it does not make a different language.
    You beat me to it.... British and American have a lot of differences as well but it is still called English.

Only thing I'd really say they should do is change the flag on it, then it's good

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    You beat me to it.... British and American have a lot of differences as well but it is still called English.
    Some places do actually differentiate between "English" and "American English"

Also, there's that one meme where a particular site calls them "English" and "English (Simplified)"

Some people actually refer to British English as "The Queen's English" too...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    the differences between british and american have nothing to do with spanish, if you dont know spanish you cant understand it,theres a reason of why in pretty much any film that is in spanish is always clarified wich spanish it is and why in a lot of games etc there are always 2 separate options , one for spanish and one for latin spanish since the difference is just that big, its not comparable to english were accents might be somewhat different but only few words/expresions are particular from a country.

the spain spanish and latin spanish are way too different , a lot of words have completely different meanings and a lot of daily life things have completely different names, that added to the very different pronunciation and accents makes it difficult to the point were its quite difficult to speak with a latin american such as a mexican or argentinian without having to clarify meanings of words and explications in general every sentence. thats why its not comparable to differences in english accents.

hopes this helps explain a little better