Thread: Transfering account cosmetics to another platform ?

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 353

Transfering account cosmetics to another platform ?

Hello people ! So I have been playing SMITE since it's PS4 launch, and I can say that it is pretty much the only game I play. I'm going to switch to PC really soon, and I'd like to know if there is a way to get all the things I bought and farmed for (like the god pack, bundles, the recent ratatoskr skins, and more) on the PC version. I heard that PC players switching to PS4 could do that, but, hey, who actually switches from PC to console ? If this isn't actually a feature, it would be a great idea to implement it in the game. Maybe in some logic people are gonna buy more things without this feature, but that clearly isn't the case, at least for the people I know. People I know switched to PC on other games were just annoyed by this and didn't buy anything afterwards on the PC version. I mean, they kinda lost tons of farm and money through the process, and even if they bought all the skins they had, all the limited skins are lost for them. If that isn't the case, I mean, I can live with that, but that would be kinda sad.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    It isn't currently possible to transfer between platforms. HiRezPonPon once stated that...

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezPonPon View Post
    It has less to do with us being technically able to do it, and more to do with agreements and limitations set at Sony and Microsoft.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Yeah, I would have guessed that. Thanks for the quick reply !