Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can we have new devs in this game?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 1,767
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I'm not entirely sure what the suggestion to improve is here.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what the suggestion to improve is here.
    it is simple. Devs that can't understand balance and lost touch with creating gods gotta go. All other games do that.

PS: To those that say just go way to me, I was away and many other players, you made it here like your home cause you are so pathetic. Check every sites that matter and see what they are saying about Hirez and Smite.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    it is simple. Devs that can't understand balance and lost touch with creating gods gotta go. All other games do that.

PS: To those that say just go way to me, I was away and many other players, you made it here like your home cause you are so pathetic. Check every sites that matter and see what they are saying about Hirez and Smite.
    Pretty sure we've had a decent amount of examples of HotS's balance problems that are even worse than Smites. Name me few overpowered gods in the game, Baron doesn't count cause he's new.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Pretty sure we've had a decent amount of examples of HotS's balance problems that are even worse than Smites. Name me few overpowered gods in the game, Baron doesn't count cause he's new.
    Overpowered in the traditional sense, or the super high raw power stat sense(hehe over POWERED, get it?)because awilix, sol, kukulkan, he bo, nox etc etc(mostly magical) can get absurd power levels.

Awilix can hit 900 power with 50% crit chance during the duration of her passive(which isn't hard to reset) and a whole lot of life steal. For physical gods she is the raw power queen, and you'd best believe anyone caught separated from the group is gonna die real fast.(with a group bursting her she is pretty squishy)

Not saying these gods are unbalanced, though i do still think the power soft caps are unbalanced, reduce raw physical power on items or increase raw magical power on items or reduce magical power soft cap a little and increase magical basic attack scaling a little.

It isn't fair that every physical god can reach the physical power soft cap(freeing slots for other things simply because more power would be wasted) while very few magical gods can even reach the magical power soft cap yet they are all punished for having a higher soft cap via AA scaling. I understand physical protection base is higher, but physical gods get access to crit as well as a more easily accessible executioner passive and, unlike ethereal, quins sais has no cooldown.

There are many reasons to have the higher base physical protections(including more easily accessed penetration) but the AA scaling difference is only supported by the higher magical soft cap that most magical gods can't reach at all while physicals reach theirs with item slots to spare.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class

@everyone:
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Name me few overpowered gods in the game, Baron doesn't count cause he's new.
    We don't need to go super far away to name one dude starting with A. He is so disgusting to be named here but I will do it despite the inner hate:

Achilles.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    It is pathetic that you still come here and bitch about simple game design, not matchmaking, not bugs but game design.

What sites? Name me one?

Awww, wait, I guess. You mean those sites where salty Tribes players go their Bombarda Maxima and spam about how HiRez is a shit developer and how Smite is gonna die (come on, I am waiting for its death for 5 years already, the Death itself is so slow on this one, might even cut off her salary) and they simply refuse to understand why Tribes failed and how game business works.

I can talk about this situation a lot but I don't think this belongs here.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I thought we had new devs already.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoriuzz View Post
    We don't need to go super far away to name one dude starting with A. He is so disgusting to be named here but I will do it despite the inner hate:

Achilles.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,291
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    After he finally got a real nerf and not baby taps of 10 damage.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.