Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can we have a other gender skin for some gods?

  1. #1
    Member Follower AIGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    204
    4
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Can we have a other gender skin for some gods?

    Can we have a other gender skin for each god? start whit a few of course.

    Im not talking about making a homosexual skin like Chiron for each one ( OH GOD NO PLZ) what im saying Is for example would like to play Artemis as a legit normal mail.

    Why? When I play I like to identify my self ad the god im using /controlling and I have a hard time doing that whit a Change for example

    My reason may not be the same as yours but its good to have options like Neza use to look feminine now some options actually look manly ( thank you for that smite)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Usa, Johnstown PA
    Posts
    1,480
    8
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    4
    I think due to lore Nezha is supposed to be "feminine"
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

  3. #3
    Member Follower AIGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    204
    4
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    I think due to lore Nezha is supposed to be "feminine"
    Dont care about the lore when I play I look in 3rd person. Please give us options. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,374
    9
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Can we have a other gender skin for each god? start whit a few of course.

    Im not talking about making a homosexual skin like Chiron for each one ( OH GOD NO PLZ) what im saying Is for example would like to play Artemis as a legit normal mail.

    Why? When I play I like to identify my self ad the god im using /controlling and I have a hard time doing that whit a Change for example

    My reason may not be the same as yours but its good to have options like Neza use to look feminine now some options actually look manly ( thank you for that smite)
    in this came you play mythological character, those characters have their own lore, gender included. its the same, as you ask to change their names...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  5. #5
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,437
    30
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,474
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    in this came you play mythological character, those characters have their own lore, gender included. its the same, as you ask to change their names...
    They also have their own set appearance and demeanor, but many cosmetics change that. There is literally nothing wrong with a genderbend skin.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Usa, Johnstown PA
    Posts
    1,480
    8
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    They also have their own set appearance and demeanor, but many cosmetics change that. There is literally nothing wrong with a genderbend skin.
    The issue I see is more of there aren't many gods that this would fit to. Forcing a skin on a god for the sake of a skin is kind of dumb (although they do it because they know the skin will sell). This is a tad different.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •