Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mana for everyone!

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Purpose of your topic is obviously to bring the Clash / Arena cancer to other modes where people mindlessly go for kills early avoiding the whole point of any mode at all. Just look at it.

First not every comp is made to be aggressive early.

Second there is no reason to make gods almost dead move or hit slower except to make them too easy to kill.

This is a DKC topic.

DKC = Damage Kill Crazy, nickname for those who play other games like MOBAs as if they were all shooter games.
    Huh?

Shooters dont move slowly when dying.

Warriors are early game and yet many of them have mana issues. Smite said it themselves they are tryign to make people play more aggressively. And im trying to help dunoo whats yall problems trying to sound more wise but not helping on Smites objective. Want to be productive? give and idea.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Please spare people the lies.

The whole, "If gods are almost dead they should move slow or hit softer," is for you to get more kills, NOT what Hi-Rez wants. If they wanted more aggressive play, they would NOT have made the Conquest map bigger but they DID plus you cite no link to where Hi-Rez said this. Bigger map for more laning time early on, plenty of late game comps used in leagues that win without going aggressive early.

The notion of more aggressive play was brought into the game by players, NOT the company and is why Arena and Clash have become cancerous cesspools. More people playing Bruiser tanks not using Auras that benefit their allies, more people whining about KSing that is not even a thing in a team game, more people going for 2 or even 3 Mage teams outside Conquest to get that burst damage to rack up kills for their egos, using abilities to screw over their allies and give the enemy easy kills such as the infamous Bruiser Ymirs that put up walls to save their own bacon while blocking an ally from escaping just handing the opposition a kill on a platter.

Sure players outside Conquest want a tank on their team so long as it is someone else, not them cause they GOTTA have their precious high kill count to lie about as skill then they get stomped and blame everyone else except themselves showing zero teamwork at all.

DKC syndrome.
    You Got It.

No, Warriors are not early game, their mana issues are tackled in Conquest by getting the blue buff near their lane and building into certain defense items.

Every post you make shows you have no understanding.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Warriors are early game and yet many of them have mana issues.
    No they don't.

They have 100% scaling on their basic attacks which is WHY they're so good early, because they can just LMB things for decent damage (Compared to Guardians, the replacement for Warriors whom are magical so they have the standard garbage 20% scaling and so are more reliant on their abilities to do anything and thus have mana concerns especially if they cannot secure blue buffs consistently. Outside of Sobek who can refill his mana using his ult)

More people playing Bruiser tanks not using Auras that benefit their allies
    Auras suck though. Much better to have a more selfishly built support that has 30-40% CDR so can actually peel AND initiate than just sit there applying negligable amounts of prots in the mid-late game (Damage Dealers can tear through a tank's 200+ prots without too much hassle... What are they going to care about a squishy who has 15-25 extra prots...)

Or one that can actually deal some additional damage so the damage dealers can afford to build things like Magi's Cloak or Winged Blade that can allow them to survive a LOT better than those marginal prots, without hurting overall team damage.

Or one that can pick up and utilize items like Stone of Binding and Spear of the Magus and thus provide a bunch of penetration for the team (A good support able to use both can literally nullify not only a squishies base prots, but also the auras the other team has)

Auras are only really notable early game, but given that supports don't get a ton of gold, especially early, it's not all that great to force the issue. Maybe 1 aura isn't so bad as a quick boost to defence early/mid but aurabotting just sucks.

more people whining about KSing that is not even a thing in a team game
    Thanatos and Bloodforge say hi.

Also, KSing in a team game most certainly is a thing. You want momentum based characters to get the influx of gold that kills provide, compared to your support who's not really going to capitalize as much off the increased farm (Unless they're going bruiser and can build Soul Reaver earlier and help burst down people in ganks and teamfights. It's why in competitive play people tend to say they don't mind supports like Ares, Bacchus, Ymir or Warrior supports getting first blood/kill secure since they can build bruiser and start smacking people down)

more people going for 2 or even 3 Mage teams outside Conquest to get that burst damage to rack up kills for their egos
    2 mage comps outside of Conquest isn't just egos. It's because without the solo lane to deal with, you just don't need that second tank. Thus with 2x physicals from the Hunter and Assassin, it makes sense to round things off with a 2nd magical damage dealer with a 2nd mage. If you assume the support is going aurabitch and therefore is worthless damagewise.

3 mage comps... Is mostly people just preferring mages because they're the most varied characters in the game (Hunters being the least... Build crit > LMB. But people like them because flashy crits and easy pentas)

Sure players outside Conquest want a tank on their team so long as it is someone else, not them cause they GOTTA have their precious high kill count to lie about as skill then they get stomped and blame everyone else except themselves showing zero teamwork at all.
    It's not about their KDA.

It's about the fact that tanks are BORING AF. Especially if people like you want them to go aurabot so all you do is sit there and throw out your CC once per 20 seconds because you have 0 CDR from auras, 0 damage and you still get shredded by any damage dealer because everyone picks up items that flat out ignore at least a third of your protections from the get go (Let alone stuff like Soul Reaver that just chunks off 10% of your life irregardless of prots, or crits that still hit for 500+ damage even through all your physical prots)

No, Warriors are not early game
    Yes they are.

It's why Warrior jungle was meta in S4 because they came online at level 1 and so would outpressure even Assassins from the get go and keep the momentum going.

Warriors have good base damage and basic attacks and so can deal damage early quite easily. While Assassins have more scaling so can late game far better (Which is why they're meta again, since a lot of Conq is now focused more on late game. With the focus on hypercarries like Artemis/Chernobog/Mercury/Ne Zha/Thoth)

At the end of the day though, Warriors aren't in dire need of mana.

Between their basic attacks they can use to minimize mana usage, Warrior's Blessing giving constant ticks of mana for slapping the enemy god, blue buffs in Conquest and often building into Gladiator's Shield/Breastplate of Valor/Genji's Guard early (1st/2nd item) they have few issues.

Maybe Vamana might, since even after his cost reductions his skills are still quite expensive... (But the flip side is Cu Chulainn who looks at your "Warriors have mana issues" and laughs, and laughs, and laughs...)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    )
    Have not figured out I stopped listening to you after last time and since you are an Arena / Clash main, one of several who has ruined those and caused people to go to other modes.

Achievements:
    Have not figured out I stopped listening to you after last time and since you are an Arena / Clash main, one of several who has ruined those and caused people to go to other modes.
    How's the weather up there on your high horse?

In any event, I do keep up to date on the pro scene to see how conquest plays out, so it's not as if I've no idea what I'm talking about... Sure, I don't have the hands on experience of playing conq, but I can analyse the people who do as well as extrapolate from alternate modes that I DO play.

But sure, ignore me if you wish, as if I actually care in the slightest. (Also, how am I supposed to know "You stopped listening to me after last time" if this is the first time since "Last time" that I've responded to you. Also what even was "Last time"?, you've not been notable enough for me to recall you...)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

Achievements:
    How's the weather up there on your high horse?

In any event, I do keep up to date on the pro scene to see how conquest plays out, so it's not as if I've no idea what I'm talking about... Sure, I don't have the hands on experience of playing conq, but I can analyse the people who do as well as extrapolate from alternate modes that I DO play.

But sure, ignore me if you wish, as if I actually care in the slightest. (Also, how am I supposed to know "You stopped listening to me after last time" if this is the first time since "Last time" that I've responded to you. Also what even was "Last time"?, you've not been notable enough for me to recall you...)
    I also stopped reading ur walls of txt since you just point out the obvious and repeat. Please cut the point and dont talk if you have no exp.

Achievements:
    I also stopped reading ur walls of txt since you just point out the obvious and repeat. Please cut the point and dont talk if you have no exp.
    It's not so obvious if you don't take it into consideration before you start to make a topic... Then again, thinking is probably way outside your scope of ability given that all you do is shitpost garbage topics with no substance and then spam "Please stay to the original topic!" when people actually try to discuss things with you in relation to the little you actually put into your posts.

As far as "Cut to the point" if you want concise posts, maybe put in a single iota of effort to actually corral a topic into a meaningful structure and try avoid garnering the attention of people who spew absolute BS (Like how Warriors, the epitome of early game classes, are not good early game... Hahahaha, brought to you by the same guy who thinks Bruiser Ares is trash in every mode (You know, when Ares IS just a bruiser...))
    Preferred Gods:

Achievements:
    It's not so obvious if you don't take it into consideration before you start to make a topic... Then again, thinking is probably way outside your scope of ability given that all you do is shitpost garbage topics with no substance and then spam "Please stay to the original topic!" when people actually try to discuss things with you in relation to the little you actually put into your posts.

As far as "Cut to the point" if you want concise posts, maybe put in a single iota of effort to actually corral a topic into a meaningful structure and try avoid garnering the attention of people who spew absolute BS (Like how Warriors, the epitome of early game classes, are not good early game... Hahahaha, brought to you by the same guy who thinks Bruiser Ares is trash in every mode (You know, when Ares IS just a bruiser...))
    huh?????????

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    huh?????????
    Rel is pointing out the fact that you always introduce a topic, then change subject in the middle of the forum post, and then get pissed off because people aren't staying on original subject.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    PS:
    If gods are almost dead they should move slow or hit softer( if u want to add some reality into it)
    ok. also, can we make Agni, Sol and Ra ignite the map odjects when they use abilities(and Sol all the time). and late game whole map will burn and deal damage to both allies and enemies when they just walk there... realistic, you know.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel