Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This game is total aids for new players...

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    It happens when you create f2p games.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    This sounds like a pc problem, just started the game on Xbox a couple days ago since they gave us quite alot free. Honestly should have tried it sooner it's a fun game, and with my computer to old to run LoL well again this scratches that Moba itch pretty well. Wasn't really to hard to grasp and have fun once I got used to the new controls and view, although maybe having a decent knowledge of Moba games has been helping, along with the auto buy system allowing me to not have to worry about items yet and being able to just jump right in. Biggest thing for new players really is just learn the basic Moba 101, it applies to all of them, and find a champ to main that clicks with you. Artemis has been amazing for me and fits my old LoL playstyle perfectly with how quickly she can rip out towers late game and her ability to just melt a target with her YBA burst. So yeah very new player here that has yet to see said aids you speak of

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Lord__Hazanko's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Oh you will. Dont you worry. A week from now youll lose literally 15 games in a row due to some ass matchmaking, smurfs, and try hard premade stacks. Dont you worry.
    A knight without armor in a savage land

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord__Hazanko View Post
    Oh you will. Dont you worry. A week from now youll lose literally 15 games in a row due to some ass matchmaking, smurfs, and try hard premade stacks. Dont you worry.
    You can have tryhards without premades.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    If you are worried about smurfs a week in.... Wouldn't they be at regular games by then anyway? I mean does a smurf account stay in the only plays against new players range for over a week? Pretty sure they move up, so if they are matched with them its because the new player also moved up and it really isn't at a smurf complaint rank

Unless you only play a few times a week

Junior Member Cupidhead PsychoBlonde's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    If you are worried about smurfs a week in.... Wouldn't they be at regular games by then anyway? I mean does a smurf account stay in the only plays against new players range for over a week? Pretty sure they move up, so if they are matched with them its because the new player also moved up and it really isn't at a smurf complaint rank

Unless you only play a few times a week
    You're not going to be 30th level and going into ranked in a week. Not unless you play 14-16 hours a day, every day. And as it happens, lots of smurfs have friends who also smurf. So you'll end up with a 2nd level account played by a smurf grouped with a 20+ level smurf, and the "matchmaker" (if you can call it that) decides "oh, a 2nd level, better match them against other lowbies".

Smurfs don't suddenly stop showing up in games just because you get to 10-15th level. And you'll also have non-smurfs, people who are 100-150th level, being matched up against new players, because they're grouped with a lowbie friend. And quite often those high-level players will pick hypercarries to try and stomp people as hard as possible, because they know they're going to be up against relatively new players.

I honestly don't think anyone at Hirez has made a new account to level up in the last few years in solo queue. They stick with premades with their friends and other employees, pros, etc, so they never see the actual new player experience. They're completely oblivious to how toxic and garbage it really is.