Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: July Rant Thread

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 3,038
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Though, to be fair, being in Baron's ult for its full duration AND getting pulled into the coffin is not particularly likely.

Outside that, you can thus lower the damage output by running into the coffin if you're gonna get there eventually anyway and minimize the ticks you take.

That said... 10 ticks of 45 + 6% and a coffin of 420 + 50% (Soon to be 380) and oh yeah, free Soul Reaver 15% max health proc is pretty insane...

A potential for 870 + 110% + 15% max health.

Heck, why does the ult need both burst damage AND max health damage on the coffin? When it also applies a 2s stun? (Also, while the entire thing is an AoE CC itself as it pulls multiple gods in)

Seems a bit overkill with how much potential it has for both CC with the pull and the stun as well as also having 3 different damaging aspects all for significant amounts... (Also, giving him 50% DR... Not 100 prots like Hades but freaking 50% damage reduction, the thing that can't be countered at all...)
    Thats called power creep
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,549
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrJDC77's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Don't you just love it when a Loki main steals kills from everyone else on the team the entire match and gives you shit about how you played after you call him out on it while claiming to have "solo carried" the team?

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This constant disconnections is really getting ridiculous and out of hand. It happened to me a couple hours ago. A player keeps getting disconnected at the god selection screen. And on the fourth time it happened to me. The bad part was that I got a deserter penalty for something that's not my fault. This is the 3rd time this week that I got a deserter penalty for this reason. And every time I get my goodwill back up to 100% (or close to it), I get a deserter penalty. I feel like going berserk mode at this time. I hate you, HiRez!
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Junior Member Cupidhead Konviction333's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I play mostly arena because I love the concept of that game mode, three years ago arena was fun and enjoyable because mostly people played it as it was meant to be.

Today’s Arena is totally different, Constant Dc’s, people leave the match as soon as it goes bad, bots, speed hacks ( ultimate every 45 secs, really? ) trolls, who cares it only arena yahoos, and just plain jerks seem to dominate the landscape.

Hirez seems to only care about Conquest, their cash cow, and they don’t seem like they are doing anything to stop any of this behavior.

I wish they would take out all modes they don’t care about , then I could finally uninstall this game.

But unfortunatly I love a great Arena match which are few and very far between anymore....

Peace

Junior Member Cupidhead BahamutFlare's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    No report button for PS4. Don't know the workaround. People get so toxic during the adventures or in games. 1 death = spam 'good game' and 'bye'.

Seeing those toxic people with really weird builds. IE: A warrior with no boots or movement items, a bunch of tanky items, and crit. When he reaches the enemy for the first and only time, he ends up critting for less than 100 damage. Idc if you make a bad build or are new to the game, but I swear don't be toxic as heck bc I couldn't save you for having no movement items against stuns and slows when you couldn't grab beads either.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Konviction333 View Post
    speed hacks ( ultimate every 45 secs, really? )
    Actually, very feasible.

Standard 90s CD mage ult with cap of 40% CDR is a 54s CD. Add in Chronos' Pendant passive and that's about a 49s CD.

Not to mention certain ults with lower CD's such as Kukulkan's 80s CD on Spirit of the Nine Winds (48s CD with 40% CDR, 44s with Chronos' Pendant)

Or things like Amaterasu or Bellona's ultimates that have 75s CD's (45s CD with 40% CDR) or Anubis' 70s CD at max rank (42s with 40% CDR, 38s with Chronos' Pendant)

Throw in stuff like Genji's Guard (-1 second CD when taking magical damage once per 30s) or Spear of Desolation (-1 second per kill/assist) and you can quite easily get below 45s CD's on ultimates, no hacks required.
    Last edited by Relanah; 07-12-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Angry

This is so annoying that a player can ruin others game (suiciding under tower from the beginning), harass others for no reason and as he said - he has 6 accounts, so Hi-Rez can't do anything about him. I have an idea - maybe increase probability to team up people based on number of reports? So toxic players play together and others don't have to waste time because of them?

New Member Cupidhead Jester8862's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Well I'm Just getting started with this game, so I figured I would practice first. I try the easy practice and it seems like all I have to do is sneeze to kill someone. Yep, definitely easy. Too easy. So let's try it on Medium. Now all I hear is: An Ally has been Slain. An Ally has been Slain. An Ally has been Slain. An Ally has been Slain. An Ally has been Slain. I mean like constantly to the point of absurdity. Great training and practice all right--- in how to be a babysitter perhaps, but not even that, because all my teammates are doing is getting themselves killed. Very frustrating and infuriating. I want to get my play to a somewhat decent level before playing with actual people so I can hopefully be an asset, but if all I'm going to hear while practicing is "An Ally has been Slain," about every two seconds, because my teammates are that bad, guess I'll just say forget it and jump right in.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Oh joy, another "Party Up" weekend...

My team's party:

The enemy team's party:

Fun...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!