Thread: Matchmaking

New Member Cupidhead Headless961's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Matchmaking

This is the first time i go on some forums to complain but the matchmaking in this game is literally the worst i have ever seen in 20 years of gaming.

My win rate (playing solo only) in clash/arena is like 0.2 and loss streaks of 20+ round matches in a row are normal. Not enjoyable at all, i took it for a long time already but now i really have enough.

Uninstalled and im not coming back, gladly ive never spent a single dollar.

Good luck.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Yeah same issue, here. Matchmaking is absurdly and obscenely lopsided.

Me and my buddies used to complain alot about paragon's matchmaking. This is 10 times worse.

The losses get so constant and invariable, at times, I started checking them on smiteguru...

Then you start seeing what's really going on. The matchmaker seems to deliberately stack an advantage on one team with disadvantages on the other.

All solos against a solo and 4 stack. All solos against 2 duos and a solo. (Seriously, why wouldnt you put a duo on each team, no excuse for this) a team with mostly acct lvls of double digits against a team with mostly triple digit accounts. A team with elos almost entirely in the 1100 range against a team almost entirely in the 1700-1800 range. On and on and on.

Then it eventually reverses for a few stompfest wins, which are as hollow and unsatisfying as the losses are frustrating and discouraging.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I really hope they'll fix this, I don't think any of us would mind longer queue times for more balanced matches.