Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Baron needs a real nerf

  1. #21
    Senior Member Chosen
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,673
    7
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousDead View Post
    Lol a god that only has 3 counters. Surely that's not broken, he's sooooo vulnerable...
    Sun Wukong is a good counter, Da Ji, Cabrakan, every god with a decent distance dash/leap, Geb, Hel

    Honestly there are actually quite a lot of gods...

  2. #22
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,647
    38
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,917
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousDead View Post
    Lol a god that only has 3 counters. Surely that's not broken, he's sooooo vulnerable...
    Baron has plently of counter-picks.

    His issue is overtuned numbers and aspects of his kit, he is not invincible to bad matchups.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  3. #23
    Member Worshipper Saerireth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    458
    4
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by krazz619 View Post
    Love it when people assume without actually knowing all the information. I don't care about console. I am not even talking about console. Sure the bug fixes are in the Patch NOTES. Until my game client updates to 5.12, Baron is still bugged and broken, and the company is still garbage. Quit defending a bugged God
    Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying.
    That's the reason why bugfixes aren't released in hotfixes right away unless it's absolutely 100% gamebreaking.

    Quit being a condescending little prick that acts like he knows everything and we should all bow down to him

  4. #24
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead krazz619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44
    3
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying.
    That's the reason why bugfixes aren't released in hotfixes right away unless it's absolutely 100% gamebreaking.

    Quit being a condescending little prick that acts like he knows everything and we should all bow down to him
    I don't understand what you are saying.. I've seen you say Baron was fixed. I am saying that the patch has not been released yet so he isn't fixed. Sure i complain about the company, but y u mad bro? relax... thats why Smite forums is stupid, too many toxic people.. I don't rage on forums, I just share my thoughts which most of the time, people don't agree with, and i accept it.

  5. #25
    Member Worshipper Saerireth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    458
    4
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by krazz619 View Post
    I don't understand what you are saying.. I've seen you say Baron was fixed. I am saying that the patch has not been released yet so he isn't fixed. Sure i complain about the company, but y u mad bro? relax... thats why Smite forums is stupid, too many toxic people.. I don't rage on forums, I just share my thoughts which most of the time, people don't agree with, and i accept it.
    You're wording it like they're not GOING to be nerfing him, that's why.
    I get upset because you're insulting a company for trying to do their best but they have to cater to players who do nothing but complain instead of learn counters and wait for patches.

  6. #26
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead krazz619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44
    3
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    You're wording it like they're not GOING to be nerfing him, that's why.
    I get upset because you're insulting a company for trying to do their best but they have to cater to players who do nothing but complain instead of learn counters and wait for patches.
    Lol that is your problem you can't read and understand. I clearly said it is in the Patch NOTES and that the game has not been updated yet. I'm just laughing at everyone saying Baron has been fixed or nerfed, when he clearly hasn't. Not hard to look at your game client AND read Baron's abilities to see they haven't changed.

    Hirez is still a bad company whether you like it or not. I don't see them "trying". The game has too many problems nowadays, compared to when I first played. The best Smite gaming experience for me, was when Domination was a game mode. I rarely had disconnecting issues, game loading, personally don't have a good memory on God balancing, but it's terrible now..

  7. #27
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead galvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    36
    3
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 622
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    I get upset because you're insulting a company for trying to do their best but they have to cater to players who do nothing but complain instead of learn counters and wait for patches.
    if we need to counter instead of getting fixes, then sorry but it's not doing their best. You always defend every bug and dev fuckups no matter how bad they are. I'm guessing you're one of them, but can't officially admit it.
    But please be honest with yourself and admit the bugs are bad, and most of these could be prevented. There are bugs that are easy to be spotted in only one game, yet they get into release. That's not a responsible development. If you can't fix a bug immediatelly, you should have a workaround- which would be blockign the god until it gets fixed. they used to ban gods in the past over more minor issues, and they refuse to do it when it gets messy. So stop your 'counter' reponse to everything, as it's not a solution.

  8. #28
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,087
    30
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,959
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by galvay View Post
    if we need to counter instead of getting fixes, then sorry but it's not doing their best.
    So you're saying that you shouldn't have to learn to counter things? Because that's what you're saying.

    BTW, Sae's not blindly defending anything. He's saying that HR is addressing Baron's OP-ness. He's not even saying they're doing it right, just that they are touching on at least one thing wrong with him; that being his bugged damage. HR leaves a lot to be desired, but it's not like they're sitting on their ass doing literally nothing.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  9. #29
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead galvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    36
    3
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 622
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    0
    Well, if there are one or two gods that need to be specially countered compared to the others, then actually it's a balance problem and they should be nerfed. I don't need to counter 99% of the gods in any special way. why should i do this for 1 or two remaining? They should be balanced to match the others.
    Actualy he's not saying what you say he does. He says HR did a good job, and it's perfectly fine that we wait for a long time for a patch, getting an extremely unbalanced game in the meantime. the thing is that it's not...

  10. #30
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,087
    30
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,959
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by galvay View Post
    Well, if there are one or two gods that need to be specially countered compared to the others, then actually it's a balance problem and they should be nerfed. I don't need to counter 99% of the gods in any special way.
    That's actually wrong because you need to bait specific abilities and counterbuild against pretty much every god if you want to beat them. You have to keep track of cooldowns in your head, watch what they're building, hold on to some abilities so they don't just escape/interrupt you out of them, etc.

    Actualy he's not saying what you say he does. He says HR did a good job, and it's perfectly fine that we wait for a long time for a patch, getting an extremely unbalanced game in the meantime. the thing is that it's not...
    And he's said that...where, exactly? Because he sure as fuck hasn't said it in this thread.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •