Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Odyssey Tier 5 Skin Communty Theme Suggestions!

New Member Cupidhead NerdCowboy's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

AREStrology

name: AREStrology

concept: astrology personification

skin: dark as the very universe, only displaying constellations outlined in light blue and white in his inside body.

evolving effects: he starts blurred, no external outlines, just some stars in the inside; as soon as he gets some levels his outlines may become more defined (the personification process get started), his inside stars become brighter forming the lines of the constellations.

ult effect: the whole map sky darken and it is transformed in a universe dome-like with all the constellations outlined in brigth white.

greek mytholy and the night sky are incredibly connected.

Have fun!

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    As he is a chain-dude, make him as "Pinhead" ( from hellraiser) and if you want to beef it up, get the actor "Doug Bradly" to make the VP. He does lots of voice-stuff for bands aswell. Im sure he`ll be up for it.

...youre welcome

(Also, make sure to clear the TradeMark thing first)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    https://ibb.co/jiKvrd
    https://ibb.co/cMJc4y
    https://ibb.co/goAeHJ

For Aries, I was thinking alien/symbiote skin that looks scary af. So he starts off as a fluid kind of alien creature: thus, his chains are tentacles, his 2 is a bug that gives a red aura, and his three is like spewing his own spray or tentacles out. Then he gets into phase 3 which gives him into a more solid alien so his tentacles become chain like. His 2 spreads onto other ally gods and minions ( maybe only gods for simpicty sake). His three becomes darker. The last phase gets him a cool cosmetic change that makes him look very frightening (sorry no idea on how it should look): this makes his 1 an actual chain with slime dripping, his 2 makes allys dark red with tentacles (or it could be a hue), and his three is actual tentacles that look like their trying to grab you. His ult will provide a background change like anubis, but will also have a small blood-coloured tornado circling around him where he goes.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    His sword and shield would go from being part of his body to an actual sword and shield.

New Member Cupidhead Necromatical's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KdotS4 View Post

For Aries, I was thinking alien/symbiote skin that looks scary af. So he starts off as a fluid kind of alien creature: thus, his chains are tentacles, his 2 is a bug that gives a red aura, and his three is like spewing his own spray or tentacles out. Then he gets into phase 3 which gives him into a more solid alien so his tentacles become chain like. His 2 spreads onto other ally gods and minions ( maybe only gods for simpicty sake). His three becomes darker. The last phase gets him a cool cosmetic change that makes him look very frightening (sorry no idea on how it should look): this makes his 1 an actual chain with slime dripping, his 2 makes allys dark red with tentacles (or it could be a hue), and his three is actual tentacles that look like their trying to grab you. His ult will provide a background change like anubis, but will also have a small blood-coloured tornado circling around him where he goes.
    I'm not from the "Side" of ares (Mainly cause he have 7 exclusif skin) BUT i have a Little ideas that can help this wonderfull idea, firstly Anubis's sky was cool cause he was the first REALLY COOL sky changing (there was nu wa before but.. not a lot of changes on the sky)
    I want that every years Hi rez's T5 Skin will be UNIQUE and REALLY NEW, something that you never saw before... That's why i'm suggest a wonderfull effect type while ares's tentacules touch you (that means 1 & 4) , you're infected, and you see inverse/change all the colors (not every 0.5 or 1 sec but something without a rythme , kinda random tempo) ... something like that, you know what i mean? Kinda "OH GOD I AM INFECTED BY AN ALIEN VIRUS ALL THE COLOR THAT I SSEE ARE REVERSED"
    That's what i wanted to add on this idea of skin ! Hope the community will say if they like or no , if they want to change it
    And sorry if i'm bad on english, i'm french
    PEACE

Achievements:

I'm not from the "Side" of ares (Mainly cause he have 7 exclusif skin) BUT i have a Little ideas that can help this wonderfull idea, firstly Anubis's sky was cool cause he was the first REALLY COOL sky changing (there was nu wa before but.. not a lot of changes on the sky)
    I want that every years Hi rez's T5 Skin will be UNIQUE and REALLY NEW, something that you never saw before... That's why i suggest a wonderfull effect type while ares's tentacules touch you (that means 1 & 4) , you're infected, and you see inverse/change all the colors (not every 0.5 or 1 sec but something without a rythme , kinda random tempo) ... something like that, you know what i mean? Kinda "OH GOD I AM INFECTED BY AN ALIEN VIRUS ALL THE COLOR THAT I SSEE ARE REVERSED"
    That's what i wanted to add on this idea of skin ! Hope the community will say if they like or no , if they want to change it
    PEACE

Achievements:

For Aries, I was thinking alien/symbiote skin that looks scary af. So he starts off as a fluid kind of alien creature: this, his chains are tentacles, his 2 is a bug that gives a red aura, and his three is like spewing his own spray or tentacles out. Then he gets into phase 3 which gives him into a more solid alien so his tentacles become chain like. His 2 spreads onto other ally gods and minions ( maybe only gods for simpicty sake). His three becomes darker. The last phase gets him a cool cosmetic change that makes him look very frightening (sorry no idea on how it should look): this makes his 1 an actual chain with slime dripping, his 2 makes allys dark red with tentacles (or it could be a hue), and his three is actual tentacles that look like their trying to grab you. His ult will provide a background change like anubis, but will also have a small blood-coloured tornado circling around him where he goes.
    Hey !
    I'm not from the "Side" of ares (Mainly cause he have 7 exclusif skin) BUT i have a little idea that can help this wonderfull idea, firstly Anubis's sky was cool cause he was the first REALLY COOL sky changing (there was nu wa before but.. not a lot of changes on the sky)
    I want that every years Hi rez's T5 Skin will be UNIQUE and REALLY NEW, something that you never saw before... That's why i suggest a wonderfull effect type while ares's tentacules touch you (that means 1 & 4) , you're infected, and you see differentes colors, you inverse/change all the colors (not every 0.5 or 1 sec but something without a rythme , kinda random tempo) ... something like that, you know what i mean? Kinda "OH GOD I AM INFECTED BY AN ALIEN VIRUS ALL THE COLOR THAT I SSEE ARE REVERSED"
    PEACE

Achievements:
    Sorry got an internet problem that let the page load for kinda 2 min and when the page load completly there was like 3 comments, i'm sorry for that, An administrator can delete my first 2 quote please? (and this one too ^^)
    I'm really ssorry !
    Have a nice day everyone, i'm going into the jungle !

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Snake Master Ares

Snake Tamer

Ares starts nude...not really of course. He is slim and looks like a cliché fakir. His sword is a flute and his shield a wooden lid.

His chains are snakes, thin ones. When he wants too use his flames, he "opens" the lid and reveal the basket behind and the snakes inside. 4-5 snakes rush, half still in the basket, biting nearby ennemies.

A few snakes surround him for his second skill.

After an Ultimate, snakes from chains jump on him and he turns from Snake Tamer to Snake Charmer.

Snake Charmer

As a Snake Charmer, he has some snakes crawling on him. His snake-chains(or chain-snakes?)are a bit bigger and there are more of them for his second and third skill.

All his skills are flute-tuned.

Snake Collector

If Ares kills a chained ennemy, he turns from Snake Tamer to Snake Collector instead.

His flute becomes a wood staff with a snake all around. His lid becomes a shield with a snake drawing.

His snakes for his second skill are tiny vipers. His chains are grass-snakes. His third skill reveals a giant king cobra.

Snake Master

If Ares gets a kill while Snake Charmer on a chained ennemy, he turns into Snake Master. He becomes half-snake himself(like an Egyptian God).

His shield is the head of a king cobra and his third skill casts hypnosis gaze. His sword is a massive green sword with fangs on the edge.

His hand are a lot of snakes and one of them rushes the ennemy to chain him.

A long snake surround his feet and his allies' for his second skill.

No matter his form. If Ares dies, he respawns as Snake Tamer.
    D.K. aka Kingkkrool
    Official French Streamer
    Smite France Translator
    French Fair Player

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Industrial Robot Ganesha

Antiquity

Ganesha is a God. His believers built a statue of him. But it was long ago. Ganesha is just a wooden puppet made by many wooden sticks. You can see through him.

His first skill looks like a wheel. His second skill is light brown. His Ultimate builds four huts with labrador's patch between them.

After having used his Ultimate 4 times, he evolves.

Middle Age

Ganesha is not made by sticks but by planks. He looks like the Trojan Elephant, now. What? Nevermind. He's a little darker.

His first skill looks like a big rock. His second skill is light grey. His Ultimate creates four towers/dungeons with moat between them.

After having used his Ultimate 4 more times, he evolves.

Industrial Age

Ganesha is made in steel. He looks like the Antiquity one but in metal. Just like Eiffel Tower for example.

His first skill looks like a cannon bullet. His second skill is smokey and dark grey, or even black. His Ultimate grows four skyscrappers with asphalt roads between.

After having used his Ultimate 8 more times (yes, it really needs more time), he evolves.

Apocalyptic Age

Ganesha is nearly cyberpunk. This "secret" stage is never reached in normal games. This God is a death god of destruction. A killer robot.

His first skill sends a missile. His second skill is a red light beam. His Ultimate creates four Telsa towers with a Telsa field inside.

He is a God. Pray him, pray him more, he'll bring you fortune...eventually...but death too.
    D.K. aka Kingkkrool
    Official French Streamer
    Smite France Translator
    French Fair Player