Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: baron

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoUmbra View Post
    Baron, a god so broken that the play button was bugged for most of the day he came out, and they just let his kit have some nasty glitches...
    honestly, he's just a bit over tuned and the nerf that's coming up is not really enough...
    Idk i was destroying another baron earlier today with Zhong Kui, so far Zhong and Chang'e both beat him pretty easily. That's just easily beating him, not being equal(a LOT of gods are equals fpr him)

Junior Member Cupidhead MakoUmbra's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Idk i was destroying another baron earlier today with Zhong Kui, so far Zhong and Chang'e both beat him pretty easily. That's just easily beating him, not being equal(a LOT of gods are equals fpr him)
    that first bit was meant to be more of a joke

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Baron is fun. He's gonna get that nerf hammer tho. Nearly every god is op on release. Always been like that.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 771
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Are you serious? Lock him down? His 2 alone heals him for 15% of his missing health PLUS 140+10%. With that same ability he gains 40% movement speed, and also it does damage of 290+70%. Granted the last bit means you have to have them at 30 hystaria, but with his 3 hitting 8 times in 4 seconds which adds 5 hysteria per hit (40) and being slowed (slow percentage not specified) he immediately has way more tools to escape than any other mage that has low mobility.
    Need some heals?

Chang'e Hel
    Ra Aphrodite

Need a jungle?
    Fenrir Ao Kuang
    Serquet Thor

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicStickv2 View Post
    Are you serious? Lock him down? His 2 alone heals him for 15% of his missing health PLUS 140+10%. With that same ability he gains 40% movement speed, and also it does damage of 290+70%. Granted the last bit means you have to have them at 30 hystaria, but with his 3 hitting 8 times in 4 seconds which adds 5 hysteria per hit (40) and being slowed (slow percentage not specified) he immediately has way more tools to escape than any other mage that has low mobility.
    You make it sound like 140+10% is a lot. Also, 15 % of missing health on a character that dies in mere seconds isn't exactly the best. I mean, Sol has 25% of missing hp and it doesn't help in fights at all when you get focused down.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    Baron is fun. He's gonna get that nerf hammer tho. Nearly every god is op on release. Always been like that.
    Is he fun? I don’t think he’s fun. If his numbers were as low as he should be I don’t think people would find him as fun. He has way too high scaling for his level of CC and utility. Heck, his ult with no damage would still be OP. His root with no damage would still be op.

I mean, they should consider adding 35% damage reduction in sylvanus ult, a 2s stun and 350+ damage on his pull, an aoe damage + slow on his 1, and a percent missing health + increased scaling on his 2.

Oh and his passive should increase damage taken by 20%.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
    Is he fun? I don’t think he’s fun. If his numbers were as low as he should be I don’t think people would find him as fun. He has way too high scaling for his level of CC and utility. Heck, his ult with no damage would still be OP. His root with no damage would still be op.

I mean, they should consider adding 35% damage reduction in sylvanus ult, a 2s stun and 350+ damage on his pull, an aoe damage + slow on his 1, and a percent missing health + increased scaling on his 2.

Oh and his passive should increase damage taken by 20%.
    Are you saying he's not fun because he's powerful?

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    Are you saying he's not fun because he's powerful?
    Opposite.

If he were weaker and balanced he wouldn’t be considered as fun as people claim.

But Aside from that his kit is not inherently fun lol like Janus can be fun or nox can be satisfying. To each his own but separate fun from power level.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    [Mod Removed]
    >reinforcing what I'm saying about you when any dumbfuck who can read can clearly see what I've said thus far
    >completely and totally failing to hide that you're just a troll who wants to piss me off
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 07-13-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 850
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Damn that name-calling