Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: baron

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    i thought 60 was max(gives the damage bonus). It really shouldn't give more than max stacks as that just makes it harder to get rid of.
    70 is what the wiki says.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    70 is what the wiki says.
    Alright that's good then, could've swore i read 60 but checking again says 70. As long as he can't overstack it isn't that bad(though 70 is a lot to wait out).

They should be removed on death like every other debuff regardless of how much that'd hurt him arena since his ult gives max hysteria though. Kill someone with his ult and they get max hysteria which won't be gone by the time they get back is kinda bull...

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Hmm.

I see 800-1100 hits from
    Him... his heal is like a nox 2 but much faster lol...

Anyways, his 3 has a gigantic hit box when he throws a and should probably be more narrow and travel like nox 1 .. rather than be as “homing” as it is. I can’t miss with it, and neither can my enemies.

Also, who decided to give him so much damage, utility, and a 3.5s pull that stuns for like 2s? This is like basic moba don’ts... I mean....

His ult should : NOT be able to turn l- it needs a counter like running out of it lmao; NOT stun when you reach it or should stun based on how long he channeled for; and should NOT be a turbo pull after 2s where you’re guaranteed dead; and SHOULD NOT have 50 percent damage reduction and CC immunity. I mean THINK ABOUT IT- if his ult did NOTHING but apply stacks and damage it would be similar to other gods... if it just pulled and stunned it would still be fantastic WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ELSE.

He is legit skill-less- and when every body playing him breaks 40-60k damage when the next highest is 26k... I don’t think it’s a skill thing lol.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead krazz619's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 545
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I don't see many people talk about what is in the next patch notes?

I don't know the proper term for Baron is "broken" or "bugged" because he IS bugged currently it seems.

"Fixed an issue where Baron Samedi gained an additional 10% of his Magical Power while consuming Baron’s Brew."
    "Fixed an issue where the second beam hit did 30% of the first beam’s damage, rather than the listed 15%."

And he will get a minor overall damage nerf. I still think his Ult will be ridiculous even after the damage nerf.

I dream for a better company to take over Smite...

Junior Member Cupidhead BahamutFlare's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I feel a majority of his problems can be related to KuKu. KuKu can have high damage and attacks, but you see his attacks form and can play around it. I feel I can't really see Baron's attacks hit me. They feel really quick to execute, and when that happens, you just die and there is no counter play. No juking.

The other thing I feel Baron needs is a bit of a change to his ult. His ult has a lot to it. However, to let the opponent be able to counter it a bit easier, he shouldn't chase you and be able to fix his positioning. It'd be like a mobile Anubis or Hades Ult. It seems silly that he can move and gets so much.

He needs a major numbers and a bit of an idea rework imo. It's not fun to play against. Actually got 1 shot by his 2.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I took a month off Smite.

Came back today.

Baron was in every game (naturally) but what the hell is that shit?

I played 3 or so games and the interest sadly faded. My last game was a 3 man vs my random team. I was quickly reminded why I haven't played in a while.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    They admitted on the patch notes show that Baron was overtuned, and are slapping nerfs on him. None really on his hysteria duration, or his ult, but I guess they're a bit careful. Midseason patch, the one after this upcoming one, will probably see more Baron changes and a whole lot more in general.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    I took a month off Smite.

Came back today.

Baron was in every game (naturally) but what the hell is that shit?

I played 3 or so games and the interest sadly faded. My last game was a 3 man vs my random team. I was quickly reminded why I haven't played in a while.
    Yeah, you came back during the wrong time. This 2x Nearly Everything Event plus Baron Samedi makes pretty much every match a frustrating shitfest.

Junior Member Cupidhead MakoUmbra's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Baron, a god so broken that the play button was bugged for most of the day he came out, and they just let his kit have some nasty glitches...
    honestly, he's just a bit over tuned and the nerf that's coming up is not really enough...

Senior Member Prestigious EpicWinnar's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,018
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor
    I'm still of the mindset that his balancing needs to be done with a comb, rather than a hacksaw.

Because then it would fall into the quagmire of problems that every MOBA has, where every new god is nerfed into absolute uselessness, and it kills any sort of variety or flavor the game has.
    "I lost to it, so it must be broken" - Every complaint thread ever.

Concept for The Hydra, Greek Serpentine Monster:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ror-of-Lernaea

Concept for Yum Kaax, Mayan God of the Wild:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...od-of-the-Wild

Concept for Krishna, Dashvatara:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...atar-of-Vishnu