Thread: Flora - The Goddess of Blooming Flowers

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Flora - The Goddess of Blooming Flowers

Flora - God Concept
    Flora

The Goddess of Blooming Flowers

About: Flora is a mage that is heavily built around the laning phase because of her high sustain and powerful poke and lane clear abilities. I believe Flora would mostly see play as a support in the duo lane or as a powerful solo laner because of how heavily she relies on mana. Flora can also provide help to all of her team mates even if she isn't near them with her global ultimate and passive that can provide many helpful buffs for her team. Although Flora is focused on the laning phase, she can also do very well in team fights with her heavy zone control and healing for her team.

Pantheon: Roman

Role: Mage

Appearance: Flora is a very beautiful goddess that wears a crown of flowers, carries a bag that she holds seeds in and wields a large flower that shoots seeds.

Pros: high crowd control, high zone control, high sustain.

Cons: low mobility, difficult, mana hungry.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Voice Lines:

You Rock: You Have Blossomed!

Hi: Hello Honey.

I'm The Greatest: I'm the Bee's Knees!

Awesome: Flowerific!

Have Fun: Have a Beautiful Spring Day.

WooHoo: KaBloom!

Sorry: Li-Lack Self Control.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Stats

Health: 495 (+75)

Mana: 310 (+45)

Speed: 355

Range: 55

Attack/Sec: 1.01 (+1.5)

Power

Damage: 35 (+1.5)

Progression: None

Protections

Physical: 14 (+2.4)

Magical: 31 (+0.9)

Regen

HP5: 5.35 (+0.42)

MP5: 6.45 (+0.40)

Abilities

Passive - Trail of Beauty: Everywhere Flora walks, a trail of vegetation and beautiful flowers follows. When an allied god walks on this trail, they are imbued with a magical energy. This energy grants extra movement speed and HP5 while standing on flora’s Trail of Beauty. Flora always has the effects of her Trail of Beauty.

Additionally, whenever flora walks in range of an allied jungle camp, a seedling is planted into the ground in front of the camp. After 30 seconds this seed sprouts into 1 of 3 different flowers at random, and each flower has a different effect. These special effects are granted to anyone who breaks one of the flowers once they bloom. You may only hold one of flora’s buffs at a time and only one flower can be placed at a jungle camp at a time. The ground near enemy camps and neutral camps such as Mid Harpies, Fire Giant, and Gold Fury can’t have flowers planted on them. If the rose is broken, you gain a power buff, if the sunflower is broken, you gain an attack speed buff, and if the daisy is broken, you gain a set amount of health over time.

Trail Duration: 5s.

Trail Movement Speed: 4%

Trail HP5 Increase: 10

Flower effect duration - 30 Seconds

Rose Damage: 15 Physical Power or 25 Magical Power.

Sunflower Attack Speed: 10%

Daisy Heal Over Time: 325

Ability 1 - Trail of Decay: Flora causes her Trail of beauty to start rapidly decaying, turning all of her beautiful flowers into decay. Her already existing trail of beauty is turned into decay negating the effects of her Trail of Beauty for the duration, but still maintaining the same properties as the Trail of Beauty. This initial burst of decay causes any enemy in the area to be rooted. After this initial burst of decay, her trail turns into a trail of decay for 10s. Any enemies that stand inside her trail take damage every .5s and are slowed. After 10s her trail bursts back into a Trail of beautiful flowers, healing her and all allies standing in range of the trail.

Root Duration: 1s

Damage: 10/17/24/31/38 + (10% of your Magical Power)

Slow: 15%

Heal: 60/100/140/180/220 + (30% of your Magical Power)

Cost: 70/75/80/85/90

Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 seconds

Ability 2 - Seed Shot: Flora empowers her next 3 basic attack to shoot special seeds that deal bonus Magical Damage.

Additionally, every time she hits an enemy with one of these empowered seeds, it will fall to the ground and embed itself within the earth. After one second, the seed will grow rapidly and a small eruption of earth will occur at the spot where the seed landed, dealing damage and reducing the Magical Protections of any god hit by this eruption. These eruptions deal 50% damage to jungle camps.

Bonus Basic Attack Damage: 30/50/70/90/100 + (15% of your Magical Power)

Eruption Damage: 60/90/120/160/200 + (20% of your Magical Power)

Magical Protection Reduction Duration: 4 Seconds

Magical Protection Reduction: 10/15/20/25/30

Eruption Radius: 10

Cost: 60/70/80/90/90

Cooldown: 14 seconds

Ability 3 - Over Hanging Fruit: Flora erects a large branch from any wall, that hangs overhead, and produces fruit every 30 seconds in a random location along the branch that falls to the ground. When eaten by an ally, these fruits heal and restore a certain amount of mana, but when eaten by an enemy, that enemy becomes extremely sick causing them to take damage, and vomit after 5 seconds of eating the fruit, stunning the enemy for a duration. These fruits last 30 seconds on the ground before they rot and disappear.

Branch Duration: 2 Minutes

Amount of Branches Flora may control at once: 1/1/1/2/2

Ally Heal: 125/175/225/275/350 + (30% of your Magical Power)

Ally Mana Regen: 75/100/150/200/250

Enemy Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 + (35% of your Magical Power)

Enemy Stun Duration: 1/1/1/2/2 seconds

Mana Cost 80/90/100/110/120

Cooldown 30s

Ultimate Ability - Flower Bed: Flora takes a extremely volatile seed out of her bag and takes 1 seconds to plant it into the ground. Once the seed is planted, a beautiful bed of grass and flowers quickly covers the entire map. This bed of flowers provides an initial Heal and Mana Regeneration along with HP5, MP5, Attack speed, Power, and Movement speed buffs to Flora’s entire team for the duration. This bed of flowers also reveals all enemy gods on the map for the first 5 seconds that the bed of flowers is active.

Duration: 20s

Heal: 50/80/110/140/170 + (20% of you Magical Power)

Mana Regeneration: 40/60/80/100/120

HP5 Increase: 15/25/35/45/55

MP5 Increase: 10/13/16/19/22

Attack Speed: 10%

Physical Power: 15

Magical Power: 25

Movement Speed: 8%

Cost: 100

Cooldown: 100s

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    My gods, a supportive Singed in Smite with RNG elements thrown in! Legit sounds terrifying. But in all honesty, I like the idea you have going on, plays on the idea of trying to entice chase and giving aid to allies. I just don't like the RNG base of it. Ask anyone, I dont like RNG in most cases. I don't even care for crits all that much (I'd rather just have things that increase base damage of Auto Attacks haha) But I really like what you have going on though. The idea of a trail that helps allies, and upon activating an ability to hinder and harm chasing foes. It sounds like a great tool for zoning people out. I'm not sure what I could suggest on short notice, but if you do decide to change something, I'd be excited to see it. Keep it up