Thread: Clans Harassing Players

Junior Member Cupidhead Ph3s4Sh1ft's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Unhappy Clans Harassing Players

Has HiRez addressed the issue of clans harassing solo queuing players? This happens all the time and it makes the game not fun. I get in a game with a group of 3 or 4 clanmates. If it starts going poorly, suddenly one clan-person blames a solo player for feeding or for not saving them. Quickly they whip themselves into a frenzy with the mob mentality; Suddenly the solo player is being harassed by all of them. Then after the game they report for "intentional" feeding or some bull$&#*. This doesn't inspire me to continue playing this game.

P.S. Don't tell me to just ignore them all. This is a team game and we should be able to communicate with our teammates in a civil manner, not be forced to silence them.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Perplexual's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I play with my friend all the time and i always send him to heal other side in clash. Alot of times it's a pain as the other random teammates we get aren't teammates they leave when they see a kill on the other side while i'm left to a 3 to 4 vs 1. Yesterday had a Poseidon just shout enemy missing he never rotated or try to stop them even though his wave was clear but the moron built no cooldowns so he was useless anyway.
    Seen it were clanmates just never help anyone but each other and seen a few not even help a clanmate.
    I get it i see idiots tower to phoenix dive for a kill they cannot get and blame others for their death cause they made a poor call. I sometimes see guardians not do their job of take tower shots when i on a hunter will to take a tower.
    People on this game don't play for teammates they play to save their buts and to get and steal kills cause all they care about it that kill status on their characters card seen 5k kill player who i sit there watching playing like cowards a say you have 5k kills and you play that way how
    I state what i want to see. I could give two rats @ss what strangers on the net think. If i want your advice or opinion i'll ask or beat it out of you. I play to win.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 635
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph3s4Sh1ft View Post
    Has HiRez addressed the issue of clans harassing solo queuing players? This happens all the time and it makes the game not fun. I get in a game with a group of 3 or 4 clanmates. If it starts going poorly, suddenly one clan-person blames a solo player for feeding or for not saving them. Quickly they whip themselves into a frenzy with the mob mentality; Suddenly the solo player is being harassed by all of them. Then after the game they report for "intentional" feeding or some bull$&#*. This doesn't inspire me to continue playing this game.

P.S. Don't tell me to just ignore them all. This is a team game and we should be able to communicate with our teammates in a civil manner, not be forced to silence them.
    Hirez pls make people be nice because i dont want to mute them. That's what i got from this.

Junior Member Cupidhead xEMotionx's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Let me answer from the perspective of a "clan" that often plays with 4 or 3. (Because we do not always have time, u know the drill)
    We always try to communicate or telegraph our next actions to the one or two random player(s) if possible. Also we try to rescue him.
    But sometimes this is not possible. Sadly, often the RP(s) are going mad quite fast, too and start to blame us for not taking care about him.
    (Most funny are insta-lock hunters or RP(s) that do not care about a pre-made team because THEY are the star of the game, apparently.)

Also, sometimes the RP(s) just do so dump things that you cant other than ask if they understood the game. If so, you mostly get any mad answer that you can **** *** and they know what they are doing.
    Its hard to stay friendly at all the time. (Even if we would help and explain, if they would like to)
    The responses are so terrible, we try to avoid random players as much as possible.

There are some friendly players out there, but very, very rare. No-one sees their own faults.
    But thats how online-games are, in future, i guess...

If you are not sure, what to think of this post, just trust me...
    I saw thor using his ult to farm XP-Camps ...

have a nice one.

Junior Member Cupidhead Ph3s4Sh1ft's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree45PeecN1 View Post
    Hirez pls make people be nice because i dont want to mute them. That's what i got from this.
    Thanks for the incorrect summary.