Thread: Hopefully another justice shall be done for this harrassment, ss provided.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Hopefully another justice shall be done for this harrassment, ss provided.

I'm perfectly fine when someone curse, swear, flame, insult or salt in game because its just happens everyday but when someone continue even after a game by whispering you, that's consider another level of harassment which shouldn't be tolerated.

The game was going fine until one of our teammate Janus left the game so we only have 4 against 5 then we all started to play defensively.

Unfortunately to this Anhur recklessly engage which end up causing his own death then he begins to blame all over me and telling teammate to report me for trolling but afterwards himself spamming ultimate into air and die even more.

At the end he died 7 times with total 8900 player damage dealt and if you see in the screenshot, he doesn't even have a shoes.

I've tolerated him until the end but unexpectedly this guy continue to harass me after the game finished by whisper me.

Below is the screen shot provided.

https://imgur.com/a/FQJ9sag

Junior Member Cupidhead SmilingKraken's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    There is no justice for good players in Smite.

It's libtards gathering together to do satanic behavior agaisn't those who just wants to have fun.

I've been banned for 30 days after being repeatedly harrassed by an ocean of salt. I sent multiple screenshots to Hi-Rez and they answered me to report them with the in-game button. One of them writted things about me that should get raped in an uber and things like that.

So you're wasting your time here, Hi-Rez staff are bully themselves.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    what is the interest of this topic ?

there is no support ticket for this ?

Junior Member Cupidhead SmilingKraken's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    what is the interest of this topic ?

there is no support ticket for this ?
    There is. But Hi-Rez are not doing anything when they receive tickets and screenshots.

i've sent multiple screenshots proving my innocence towards a group of people repeteadly reporting me for no reasons and i still got banned.
    Their reply: Report them with the in-game icon report. ((SURE I WOULD IF I WASN'T BANNED EH?))