Thread: PS4 link can we aver expect change to data transfer?

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

PS4 link can we aver expect change to data transfer?

Hey guys as the name of the thread suggest. Do you know if we will ever have a chance to transfer the data on PS4 account?

I have been playing smite from beta (I mean PC beta) and I just decided to get rid of my laptop (since I 'm not using it for gaming anymore) and got myself a PS4. I lived in a lie that we can still transfer all the purchases to PS4 account... (I did not see the reason why would it be time limited since it is the same account and keeps people to try PS4 and Xbox smite)

I did put a lot of money in the game and this is the least I would expect... I'm not buying ultimate god pack again or anything.

It's very disappointing and to be honest I'm not really interest in starting over.

So..do you think that they might give the data transfer back sometimes?

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    doubtful. they had that up only during the console beta and I think for a week or so after and then shut it down.

as to why im not sure.

but unless there is a massive outcry from the pc and console community to get this back, Hi-Rez will just pretend it is done and over with.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Well, the game is dying anyways. Sure, the adventure are fun sometimes (except that you got to play the same thing over and over and over and over to get something. I mean the arena is good, because it's just like classic arena with more "fun" factor. But the da-ji? God... I played it tons of times and then gave up on getting that ratatosk skin because it was too boring and repetitive. They only put there a lot of skins via chest because they can make more money that way and I will apparently never have that skin I would like to have unless I spend sh**load of money and get tons of thing that are no use to me.
    I mean I loved how enthusiastic they were in beta, those cool videos they made from Hi-rez. It was great and I enjoyed the game. They the more popular the game became the more toxic it was. But hey... those are people you can get over it. But now the game feels like its all about money and money only. Videos became boring and weird (nevercake stories like... wtf).
    I wanted just to peacefully enjoy the things I already have there but wait.. I can't because they need more money...

That's just my sad and disappointed opinion, noting I could do about it...

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    I saw in another forum post that the reason that is isn't available isn't due to tech reasons...they could do it...but it is because of some agreement they had with Microsoft and Sony.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack