Welcome to God Idea: Baldur My sixth idea. I planned on him being an assassin and tried my best to keep him as close to the lore as I could get him. If anyone has ideas for balancing, or better ideas for his kit, I would love to hear any form of feedback.

Beloved. That is what all said of Baldur, the most beloved of all Gods, Goddesses, and physical beings. The source of all light in the world, and the image of purity, all sought his love and favor. A mighty warrior, Baldur still was plagued with nightmares of his death, foreseeing great misfortune and dread, he went to his parents, Odin and Frigg for advice. Odin sought out answers. Arriving at the world of the dead, he sought out a seer, but found instead the realm preparing for an honored guest. Baldur. Telling his wife, Frigg, she went across the Nine Realms, seeking every being and object from humans and deer, to rocks and water, asking them to swear to do no harm to her child Baldur.

Granted the grace of Frigg's promise, no thing, be it man or nature could do harm to him, save for harmless, young mistletoe. All the other Gods then took joy in lobbing every known weapon and item at Baldur, laughing as they bounce off. Loki, who had discovered that Frigg got no promise from mistletoe, approached Baldur's twin brother, Hodr, asking why he did not join in. "For I am blind." Said Hodr, to which Loki handed him a bow with an arrow fastened from mistletoe and helped guide Hodr's hand, piercing his brother's heart, slaying him instantly. His death killed the light in the world, and would signal the coming of Ragnarok, as the first signs of Winter fell on the Nine Worlds...

Now free from Hel's clutches, Baldur wishes to help the world in the upcoming war that threatens the world, and to find his brother, and let him know he does not blame him for his death. Until then, Baldur joins his brother in combat in the Battleground of the Gods!

Title: The Shining God
Pantheon: Norse
Type: Melee, Physical
Class: Assassin
Pros: Crowd Control, Medium Single Target Damage
Difficulty: ???
Stats
Health: 500 (+80)
Mana: 215 (+35)
Speed: 375 (+0)
Range: 12 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 1 (+1.2%)
Basic Attack
Damage: 38 (+ 2.25) + 100% of Physical Power
Progression: None
Protection
Physical: 13 (+3)
Magical: 30 (+0.9)
Regen
HP5: 8 (+0.8)
MP5: 4.3 (+0.4)

PASSIVE: Light's Blessing
As Baldur take's damage, he converts a percent of it into Light (in the form of a white health bar). This maxes out at 30% of Baldur's maximum Health. This does not take damage, or extend his life.

Baldur gain's HP5 based on how much life he is missing.

Baldur's damaging abilities apply Shine, which Slows enemy Gods hit for 2 seconds. If Shine is applied twice to an enemy God, they are instead Stunned for 1 second.

Maximum Light: 30% of maximum Health
Damage Conversion: 20% + 3% per level

Bonus HP5: +5 HP5 per 10% of your missing Health

Shine Slow: 15%

1: Spear of Radiance
Charging up his radiant light before him, Baldur deals damage to enemies in the area (a triangular shape with the tip 30 units away from him. All enemies hit are affected with Shine. A single target, if hit by the tip of the Spear of Radiance, takes 15% additional damage from this ability. If Baldur has Light built, the Spear of Radiance deals additional damage

Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+70% of your Physical Power)
Tip Damage: +15%
Bonus Light Damage: +10/20/30/40/50 per 100 Light

Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana

2: Mending Light
Baldur channel his Light, reducing incoming damage, as he consumes his light, Healing 1 Health for every Light point. You cannot move while channeling. Channeling can be canceled but goes for a maximum of 4 seconds. You cannot gain Light while using Untouchable

Damage Mitigation: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%

Cooldown: 45/40/35/30/25 seconds
Cost:

3: Light's Path
Baldur dashes foreward 60 units, passing through enemies and dealing damage, leaving behind a Light Clone of himself. After a second, the Clone similarly dashes straight to Baldur, dealing damage and applying Shine on enemies hit. If Baldur has Light built up, his Clone's dash does extra damage.

Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+40% of your physical power)
Bonus Light Damage: +10/20/30/40/50 per 100 Light

Cooldown: 14 seconds
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana

ULTIMATE: Frigg's Promise
Drawing upon the promises of all things of the nine worlds becoming Light. Baldur becomes immune to most forms of damage, gaining Damage Mitigation. His Light fills up to max and he gains additional Movement Speed. This lasts for 8 seconds.

Damage Mitigation: 15%/30%/45%/60%/75%
Bonus Movement Speed: +4%/8%/12%/16%/20%

Cooldown: 150/135/120/105/90 seconds
Cost: 90/100/110/120/130 mana