Thread: Need Help With A Ban

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377

Need Help With A Ban

Greetings

I'm a big fan of your game. I might not play it regularly as most of my friends stopped playing, but I still enjoy it and wouldn't mind playing it at anytime. I recently got this urge to get back into the game and I have a friend that also loves the game, bought the Ultimate God Pack back in the day too but sadly, he got banned. He got banned back in 2015. He has contacted you guys, Hi-Rez, many times. It has been 3 years now, going to 4. Some players do worse things and get limited bans, but he, sadly, is still banned. He loves this game and he feels great about it because it is, was, the only moba he was good at. I really want to enjoy the game with him, it would mean so much. His username is George55503.

Any help given is greatly appreciated. If nothing can be done it wont be held against you guys. Thank you again.
    Last edited by TonyStark; 06-13-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 637
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Depending on his actions that caused the ban might be why Hi-Rez hasn't undone it.

As far as I know they rarely permaban someone. Generally they will just give the player a rather lengthy ban.

I'm not sure if anyone at Hi-Rez actually reads these...but I could be wrong.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Yeah, it would be nice if they actually read their own forum. I would really like it if they would tell me themselves if an appeal would be possible.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 669
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Its against Forums CoC Discussing Disciplinary Actions if you wish to discuss it then make a Support Ticket

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*