Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Medusa's Deathmatch Rewards

  1. #1
    Junior Member Cupidhead LongThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    1
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Medusa's Deathmatch Rewards

    So as far as rewards go for this event, how come it seems way more grindy than some of the other Adventures we had before? Like you get a max of 45 scrolls per game from what I've witnessed so far and that comes out to 14.2 (technically 15) games of getting the max reward to open up just the lowest tier reward chest which seems pretty dumb in my opinion. Even with the bundle purchases you have to do 7.1 games (technically 8). Seems like you have to do a lot more games to get worse rewards in this adventure. At least increase the amount of scrolls we get so we don't have to grind the mode a ton.
    Last edited by LongThunder; 06-13-2018 at 04:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jojolionheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    69
    5
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    4
    Yeah, is that normal that we earn so few points per match, even with the bundle ???
    In 1 hours, we win 200 points. For unlock all rewards we need to win 30720 points. That's mean 154 hours ! Seriously !
    Do you really think we have the time to farm this mod for hoping unlocking all the rewards ? This is sensless.
    So yes, please, increase the amouth of scrolls earn.

  3. #3
    Member Follower AIGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    177
    3
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojolionheart View Post
    Yeah, is that normal that we earn so few points per match, even with the bundle ???
    In 1 hours, we win 200 points. For unlock all rewards we need to win 30720 points. That's mean 154 hours ! Seriously !
    Do you really think we have the time to farm this mod for hoping unlocking all the rewards ? This is sensless.
    So yes, please, increase the amouth of scrolls earn.
    Agree I love pvp Aventures specialy this diffrent one all vs all but I played 3 days now still havent goten anything.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrPan565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    30
    1
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    I just comed here to talk about the same, just look:

    you can earn max 90 scrolls per match so:

    (without bundle)

    you need play 14 games to get 1 entombed chest, 112 games to get the 8 chest.

    You need play 28 games to get 1 embalmed chest, 224 games to get 8 chest.

    you need play 42 games to get 1 mummified chest, 336 games to get 8 chest.

    So i need play 672 matches to get all the rewards, the people in hirez knows the awsome maths?

    My higher god is rata with 1493 worshipers and i just got 126 games played with him.
    Last edited by MrPan565; 06-15-2018 at 06:29 PM.

  5. #5
    Member Follower AIGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    177
    3
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPan565 View Post
    I just comed here to talk about the same, just look:

    you can earn max 90 scrolls per match so:

    (without bundle)

    you need play 14 games to get 1 entombed chest, 112 games to get the 8 chest.

    You need play 28 games to get 1 embalmed chest, 224 games to get 8 chest.

    you need play 42 games to get 1 mummified chest, 336 games to get 8 chest.

    So i need play 672 matches to get all the rewards, the people in hirez knows the awsome maths?

    My higher god is rata with 1493 worshipers and i just got 126 games played with him.
    good arena style bad rewards

  6. #6
    Junior Member Cupidhead LongThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    1
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for the replies guys, the gamemode itself isn't that bad, the damage buff stacking is pretty annoying though. I've also heard that the amount of scrolls you receive is based on how long the game lasts rather than winning or anything of the sort which is pretty stupid if true

  7. #7
    Member Follower DeMasterz92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    185
    2
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    just yesterday I won and lost few games, that all lasts between 13-14 minutes.

    in the win, I got 121 (or so) scrolls;
    in the lost, I got 124 (or so) scrolls (even more just for a bunch of second played more in the game);

    that's a bit stupid imo..
    they should give a little bonus for the victory, at least, and that bonus should be more consistent if you won in , let's say, the firsts 10 minutes, then scales down with time (20 minutes the bonus should become 1/4 of the maximum).

    Just an idea to not encourage people to hide for 4 - 5 minutes in the brush of the map...
    Equità, Equilibrio e Giustizia, prima di qualsiasi altra cosa.

    "Non sono le nostre capacità che dimostrano chi siamo davvero, sono le nostre scelte."
    - Cit. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Silente / Dumbledore

  8. #8
    Member Follower AIGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    177
    3
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMasterz92 View Post
    just yesterday I won and lost few games, that all lasts between 13-14 minutes.

    in the win, I got 121 (or so) scrolls;
    in the lost, I got 124 (or so) scrolls (even more just for a bunch of second played more in the game);

    that's a bit stupid imo..
    they should give a little bonus for the victory, at least, and that bonus should be more consistent if you won in , let's say, the firsts 10 minutes, then scales down with time (20 minutes the bonus should become 1/4 of the maximum).

    Just an idea to not encourage people to hide for 4 - 5 minutes in the brush of the map...
    Yes 2 out of 3 teams will lose = majority

  9. #9
    Junior Member Cupidhead Ngar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    13
    1
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMasterz92 View Post
    in the win, I got 121 (or so) scrolls;
    in the lost, I got 124 (or so) scrolls (even more just for a bunch of second played more in the game);
    I NEVER got 121 scrolls...

    18 scrolls for a game over 3 rounds (36 if u have a bundle)
    54 scrolls for a game over 7 rounds (108 if u have a bundle)

    so its a real long grind to get all reward

    how long will this adventure last?

  10. #10
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Draemich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    93
    3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    dont forget that the bundle does not give 2x points. its broke and gives only 1x points. with roughly 40 points per match average its literally 5-1000 matches to get the awesome chest. average 20mins per match with the que/loading times included with 750 games its gonna take 250 hours to get the chest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •