Thread: Siegfried, the Dragon Slayer

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!

Siegfried, the Dragon Slayer

This is my fifth god idea. In truth I was working on an idea for Baldur (COMING SOON!) when I was hit with a great idea for another person I had planned. In short, his abilities alter his basic attack progression. If anyone thinks he would make a better Assassin let me know If you have any thoughts on him that I should change/alter, let me know. Thank you!

Having fell in battle to Odin, and his sword cracked in two, Sigmund gave the shards to his wife, Hiordis, to one day give to his unborn child. Hiordis later would remarry King Alf and would give birth to Siegfried. Siegfried was sent, at a young age, by King Alf to be fostered by a blacksmith named Regin, a greedy man who tempts Siegfried to violence, after his real father's treasure.

Finally, Regin convinces his foster son to seek after Fafnir, the greedy dwarf who became a dragon. After having two swords shatter in his training, Siegfried had his father's sword, Gram, reforged. The sharpest sword in the world, upon striking an anvil, it cleaved it in two. With Gram in hand, Siegfried slays the foul dragon, and bathes in it's blood, gaining his strength, and feasts on his heart, gaining his wisdom which allowed him to speak the tongue of birds, who warn him of Regin's betrayal, and Siegfried beheads the greedy Blacksmith.

Now Siegfried draws Gram again for the world is at war! The dragon slayer enters the fray, the Battleground of the Gods!

Title: Dragon Slayer
    Pantheon: Norse
    Type: Melee, Physical
    Class: Warrior
    Pros: Medium Area Damage
    Difficulty: ???
    Stats
    Health: 480 (+85)
    Mana: 220 (+35)
    Speed: 375 (+0)
    Range: 12 (+0)
    Attack/Sec: 1 (+0.8%)
    Basic Attack
    Damage: 45 (+ 2) + 100% of Physical Power
    Progression: None
    Protection
    Physical: 18 (+3)
    Magical: 30 (+0.9)
    Regen
    HP5: 8 (+0.8)
    MP5: 4.8 (+0.4)

PASSIVE: Battle Stance
    After using Sweeping Blade, Stand Your Ground, or Blade Rush, Siegfried takes a different battle stance. His Basic Attack Progression and Damage changes until he leaves combat. If Siegfried is in a stance and uses an ability, that ability has an additional effect. When you switch in between abilities you build Momentum Stacks (Max 10), granting Siegfried bonus Attack speed and Critical Strike chance until you exit combat. He starts in Stance 0 (This does not count as a stance for the use of abilities)

Bonus Attack Speed: +1% per stack
    Critical Strike Chance: 2% per stack

Stance 1 Progression: x1/.75/.75/1.5
    Stance 2 Progression: x.5/.5/2
    Stance 3 Progression: x.5/1/.5/1

1: Sweeping Blade
    Siegfried pivots and sweeps the ground in front of him with his sword, Gram, dealing damage in a wide cone and entering Stance 1.

If Siegfried was in a stance, Sweeping Blade Slows and Cripples enemies hit.

Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+70% of your physical power)

Slow Duration: 2 Seconds
    Cripple Duration: 2 Seconds

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 Seconds
    Mana: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana

2: Stand Your Ground
    Siegfried enters Stance 2 gaining protections for a short duration, taking hits. After 3 seconds, or when recast, Siegfried slams Gram down in front of him, dealing damage. If he took damage during the channeling, he can deal extra damage up to double the base damage. He is still in Stance 2 after.

If Siegfried is in a Stance when he casts Stand Your Ground, He heals himself based on how much damage he took, with a cap.

Protections: +20%
    Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% of your physical power)
    Max Damage: 120/200/280/440

Stance Heal: 50/100/150/200/250 (+25% of your Physical Power)

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 Seconds
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana

3: Blade Rush
    Siegfried shoulders Gram and charges forward, pushing enemies with him, dealing damage. Siegfried enters Stance 3.

If Siegfried is in a Stance when Blade Rush was cast, He may cast it a second time to deal another attack. This attack is a cone attack that Knocks Back enemies.

Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+40% of your Physical Power)

Second Slash Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% of your Physical Power)

Cooldown: 14 Seconds
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana

ULTIMATE: Dragon Slayer's Fury

Filling himself with the power of dragon's blood, leaping to the target area, dealing damage in a cone in front of himself, stunning enemies for 2 seconds. He then deals 3 more slashes and then uppercuts with Gram, Knocking Up enemies.

If Siegfried was in a stance when Dragon Slayer's Fury was cast, He gains additional Physical Power for 5 seconds.

Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% of your physical power) per hit.
    Max Damage: 200/300/400/500/600 (+150% of your Physical Power)

Stance Physical Power Buff: +10%

Cooldown: 110/100/90/80/70 Seconds
    Cost: 80/95/110/125/140 Mana

I normally don't include personal drawings, but I drew the stances as best I could. I just couldn't describe them with words.

Last edited by AustSiannodel; 06-19-2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Goofed. I FORGOT THE LORE!

Achievements:
    Reposted after finishing the idea

Achievements:
    Fixed a few issues and put in the things I forgot. Also Finished Baldur! Sorry for pointless bump, just wanted the finished product to be seen, wasn't before.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    The only thing I noticed that was odd was the passive. you mention the same thing twice in a row..
    "While in a stance, if Siegfried is in a stance."

Might want to fix that. "While in a stance, if Siegfried uses an ability, it gains an additional effect."
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack