Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am worried about the future of Smite.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 635
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post
    I too am afraid of the future for "Smite" not because it's a bad game, but I don't feel Hi-Rez has the resouces to make the game properly, and make it fun.

Still I play League OF Legends I've ran into like almost zero toxic players in "Ranked" on League OF Legends because they know if they talk toxic comments they are going to get (BANNED) fast.

In Smite if I even try to play again, I have to deal with (Harassment) in chat, and if I (Disable my chat) I can get banned because I choose not to hear the toxicity and communicate with toxic teams or players.

I've been banned from this game twice 3 and 7 days I think it was because players on my team were being extremely toxic, No fixes for smite matchmaking No Role Selections Nothing, and both times I had harassing players on my team who were allowed to harassment the game, even being stuck in a role you hate but you try to play the game and they are harassing your chat all game and not trying to do anything then you get punished for having to mute them and not knowing what the F*** they are doing because they all run around the map like chickens with no heads.

Smite is a great game, but I feel it maybe time for a new company that has the resources, or expansion of Hi-Rez, and total re-work of the game to make it more like Riot Games within the game so players don't have to fear spending their hard earned money and losing their accounts because of toxic players.

Oh and Paladins is Trash I play it every so often, but the same toxic community compared to what I find in OverWatch I do like the art better in Paladins than Overwatch somewhat, but other than that Overwatch has a better community and many more players Plus you won't get banned for not playing a specific role even in ranked.
    Thats terrible, in 1000hours ive never been banned and i spam quite quite often

Junior Member Cupidhead Konquadorion's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexual View Post
    Problem is players not learning all roles sure when i started mage was all i played and could play. Then hunters but i had 3 classes i could not took me a bit to find a few assassin i can be great with. Guardians and warriors came last just a frustrating role when i'm fighting 3 people for 2 minutes and my teammates just watch without throwing any powers or basic.
    Yesterday had a yamir build all damage sr was his first item he just going for mana camps in clash just basic attacking it for 1 minute while everyone was in fights.
    Yes we need role everytime i play clash either ou warrior builds all tanky and our guardian builds all damage or both build all tanky and stay in the back watching.
    I feel for guardians they need to remove certain power items leave poly, all boots and maybe sr that way it forces them to build for the role.
    For warrior same just keep a few tank items when i see Odins build all tanky i laugh as they usually cannot do much damage .

The main items i see stone of gaia and breastplate hardly do i see mantle or spirit robe
    u totally missed the title of thread

Junior Member Cupidhead carlisle4111's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    naw, most mmos have a shelf life of over 7-8 years before the decline as heavily as Smite has. All the fault goes to hirez for poor decision making.
    Have to agree, the huge mistake was getting rid of people who actually cared on character design and development. The majority of God's that are new are extremely unbalanced and the kit development might SEEM different, but it actually isn't. The only half ass change is the passives, but the mechanic behind the God is identical to the ones before it. We saw is first with Morgan, since then it's gotten out of hand. Artio still needs nerfs, Achilles is so over powered he can actually push guardians out of duo early game, chernobog (holy hell this thing)... I mean those are just examples and it's been happening longer than that honestly. We still have God's like cernn that who's entire kit needs to be reworked because his 1 is op, ah muzen; who's kit allows him range if half. A map if placed properly. Who's kit also have extreme amounts of damange on his dots. Anubis who TO THIS DAY IS STUPIDLY op.

Now I'm not mentioning these God's because I've died or had issues countering them in the different game modes, it's the fact that lazy development is being used and we honestly are the lab rats falling for it.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    naw, most mmos have a shelf life of over 7-8 years before the decline as heavily as Smite has. All the fault goes to hirez for poor decision making.
    Smite isn't even declining heavily, it's slow. And Battleborn, Paragon (and few others that I don't remember from the top of my head) might wanna disagree with your statement.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points
    Hirez releases best patches with highest quality, I predicted all this 3 years ago.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    Hirez releases best patches with highest quality, I predicted all this 3 years ago.
    Yeah, most people did. It's bound to happen, but it seriously seems like they don't care at all anymore about the community. Now he have the option of "buying gems" which the majority of stuff in game requires them now.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    It's dying because the all the new players get scared off by all the toxic trolls running around and Hi Rez doesn't ban them fast enough because they spend money for overpriced skins. And the population is declining so now they're actually probably afraid to ban trolls because I honestly think harassers make up half their player base at this point since they know they can get away with it. But if they don't ban them we're never going to get new people that aren't trolls themselves, and the game will become a toxic wasteland with next to no decent human beings. Sad but true.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

Junior Member Cupidhead BahamutFlare's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexual View Post
    Problem is players not learning all roles sure when i started mage was all i played and could play. Then hunters but i had 3 classes i could not took me a bit to find a few assassin i can be great with. Guardians and warriors came last just a frustrating role when i'm fighting 3 people for 2 minutes and my teammates just watch without throwing any powers or basic.
    Yesterday had a yamir build all damage sr was his first item he just going for mana camps in clash just basic attacking it for 1 minute while everyone was in fights.
    Yes we need role everytime i play clash either ou warrior builds all tanky and our guardian builds all damage or both build all tanky and stay in the back watching.
    I feel for guardians they need to remove certain power items leave poly, all boots and maybe sr that way it forces them to build for the role.
    For warrior same just keep a few tank items when i see Odins build all tanky i laugh as they usually cannot do much damage .

The main items i see stone of gaia and breastplate hardly do i see mantle or spirit robe
    Tutorial should be mandatory. I see people not run any movement items or beads against a CC heavy team and wonder why they go 0-10. Boots. It helps and the tutorial really enforces that you should get this item.

I also think that newbies should run warriors or tanks first so they don't get punished as much for being out of position or not knowing an enemy god. Mages, hunters, and assassins are relatively easy mechanics wise to play, but if you're out of position, you'll never get close to be able to get in and out.

It takes three reports for a ban. If people don't report the actions, consequences cannot be given.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by carlisle4111 View Post
    It takes three reports for a ban. If people don't report the actions, consequences cannot be given.
    It takes more than just three reports for a ban.