Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matchmaking destroying my will to play.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Lord__Hazanko's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Depends on mode playing and role choosing.
    Also helps to know in game ID to check your matches on Guru unless your profile is hidden (don't know how people do that). Cannot find any Lord__Hazanko on Guru.
    What's Guru? And my PSN and SMITE name are both just Lord__Hazanko. (There is 2 underscore in bettween Lord and Haz). I'm not even sure how to 'hide' your profile, so i'm not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    What bug? The one from the Patch Notes?
    I don't even know. The poster above me was saying something about-

"a few weeks ago a guy said something about a bug from vulcan, 2 months with that bug and a guy from hirez said 'oh can you give us more information about this bug? we are in love of our comunity and we want to repair it" ... 2 months and he just got the balls of say that'

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 800
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    SmiteGuru though it seems to have problems since yesterday.
    If I put your username in the search box with PS4 checked, I should be able to find your profile but the site's bugged now, I get the same bug trying for the link to my Casual matches or Gods list.

Here's an example of a SmiteGuru player profile, mine for PC. The Casual and Gods links for my profile both have bugs now.

This Vulcan bug?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPan565 View Post
    a few weeks ago a guy said something about a bug from vulcan, 2 months with that bug and a guy from hirez said "oh can you give us more information about this bug? we are in love of our comunity and we want to repair it" ... 2 months and he just got the balls of say that.}
    Don't know what bug he meant, hard to read as he mashed everything into one paragraph.
    Don't have Vulcan, only bug I know on him is in recent patch notes about Hi-Rez fixing where Vulcan's cannon pet goes invisible when playing in certain languages.
    As for taking 2 months, heck they took longer to fix other bugs and some still exist. Not every bug report gets replied to. Example, the second Jungle map button that we had for what, 4 months? I reported that at least 3 times and never got anything other than the auto-response. This Vulcan bug, the guy should be grateful he GOT a reply.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Lord__Hazanko's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 800
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Looking through some of your matches, I think you must be in queue longer than 3-4 minutes. Quite a number of them have you usually playing with people who are higher ELO than you, that only happens when matchmaker opens up so your queue time has to be longer than 3-4 minutes. When I had this problem, I switched so if I do not find a match about the 2:45-2:50 mark, I quit the queue thus avoiding mismatches and do not waste my time fighting people of higher or lower skill level.

Another thing I noticed is many of your matches not only have a 2-3 person group on the opposing team, at times there is a 2 person group with you. I am guessing this is a PS4 playerbase issue, I play on PC and get more Solos in my matches than groups.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Matchmaking has always been Smite's biggest downfall.
    It's the reason i keep taking 3-4 months breaks from the game.
    Maybe one day they will fix it but till then you must take regular breaks to preserve your sanity.