Thread: Why is Ichaival still Ichaival

Member Worshipper VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 492
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Why is Ichaival still Ichaival

The name was debunked years ago as not legitimately Norse, originating from Japanese games to give importance to an unnamed bow. Other than a wikipedia mention in mythological items, there's no legitimate history on this item.

I'm not saying do anything to the in game item, I'm just wondering why it hasn't been renamed considering it's been 4 years at least since the fact came to light.

Could just call it Ullr's Bow since thats where it seems to have originated.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Are you saying the names of items have to be derived from mythology? I was under the impression many of the items aren't from mythology....

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Are you saying the names of items have to be derived from mythology? I was under the impression many of the items aren't from mythology....
    your impression would be right. i mean, i dont think gods had used warrior tabi.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works