Thread: Where request do you to add Albanian flag as an avatar.(trying my luck here as well)

New Member Cupidhead FalleNinDakness's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 695
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!

Where request do you to add Albanian flag as an avatar.(trying my luck here as well)

I am going to warn that i did firstly write it on the graphic forum thing first but i saw that it was designed mostly for the personalised avatar part such as the: "Do you want some buk" meme of Thoth.

I am going to start my post by telling you how I was surprised when i started playing smite when i could not find my countries flag to buy and select. It was not a regional thing, it was selective because neighbor nations such as Greece or Montenegro or nearby nations such as Italy or Turkey had their flags up for buying. I actually kept searching for half an hour because i could not believe that it was no there. I was younger at that time so i did not know how to formally ask for it and i thought that the developers would never take the time to add new flags until lately where i saw that they did add Bosnie-Hercegovina flag.

Someone might ask what is Albania because we are a small country compared to huge counties such as USA or Russia, we are an European nation, part of NATO with a long standing democracy and a history of over 2000 years.

I hereby request as an Albanian national and as a smite player to please add the Albanian flag as an avatar.
    Official Albanian flag
    http://ishowmy.support/uploads/filte...cae9d27ecf.png
    Last edited by FalleNinDakness; 05-30-2018 at 09:59 AM.