Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

[GREEK GOD CONCEPT] Hydra, swampmonster of Lerne

Hydra, swampmonster of Lerne

Difficulty : Easy

Utility : Control, Targeted damages

Abilities :

Toxic Presence(Passive) :

Originally from a stinking swamp, the Hydra feels like the filth with which it has lived, it gives off a stench that reduces the regeneration of health and mana to nearby enemies.

Corrosive attack :
    The Hydra spits its venom on the target enemy, it suffers damage over time, it loses speed of attack and displacement.
    Cast Range: 600
    Damage per Missing Health Percentage: 0.25/0.5/0.75/1
    Move Speed Slow: 25%/30%/35%/40%
    Attack Speed Slow: 25/30/35/40
    Duration: 3

Swamp Toxin :

Hydra releases a Swamp Toxin at the targeted area. Units in that area take damage over time, have lower resistance and their passives do not work.
    Cast Animation: 0.2+0.5
    Cast Range: 900
    Radius: 300
    Damage per Second: 20/30/40/50
    Magic Resistance Reduction: 10%/15%/20%/25%
    Duration: 8

Poisoned Skin :

Hydra exudes an infectious toxin that damages and slows the attack speed of any enemy that damages it in a 1400 radius. The acid exudate also increases Hydra's resistance to magic.
    Max Proc Distance: 1400
    Magic Resistance Bonus: 10%/15%/20%/25% ( 16%/21%/26%/31%)
    Damage per Second: 8/16/24/32 ( 14/22/30/38)
    Attack Speed Slow: 8/16/24/32 ( 14/22/30/38)
    Duration: 4

Poisoned Tail(ULTIMATE) :

The Hydra hits the ground with its poisoned tail over a wide area, the affected enemies suffer damage over time, losing speed of attack and movement.

Cast Animation: 0.3
    Cast Range: 500
    Damage per Second: 60/100/145 ( 160/200/245)
    Move Speed Slow: 40%/60%/80%
    Attack Speed Slow: 40/60/80
    Duration: 5

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kyuss69172's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Achievements:
    Feedback please

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I'm gonna give my thoughts on the kit as a whole then my thoughts ono each ability in turn.

In general, I'm a bit confused on the kit, but I get the idea of poison and everything, I just feel like you missed out on a chance to take advantage of the regenerating heads part of being a hydra. Also I don't feel a lot of synergy with his abilities as well. In most cases, you want most god's kits to work with their other abilities, or at least 2 of them combo very good.

Passive - This honestly seems very underwhelming, and even if the numbers were high enough to be effective, it seems boring and for the most part could be ignored. I would change this to something else. I have a suggestion I'll put below if you want to use it. Up to you.

1 - Not much issue with this, but I think the movement speed, and attack speed debuff should be moved to another ability (see below). I would add in base damage with the DOT damage, and that's all.

2 - Passives do not work, woo lad. That's just so powerful I can't think straight. If you keep that (if it's even possible, since that would be a new form of CC) I would make that the ultimate. But If I may suggest an alternative, Put in the movement speed and attack speed debuffs here. In short, you hit enemies with this and it makes them easier to hit. Also, instead of normal DoT damage, why not have all his poison attacks do more per each percent of health missing from enemies? That way, his damage is unique from other DoT damage gods, like Fafnir and the like.

3 - This doesn't seem too bad, but I feel it could be different. Like say instead of taking away attack and movement speed and granting protections, make it that you are surrounded by a cloud that leaves a trail. anyone in the cloud gets a build up of poison (a purple bar on their Health bar) and hitting them with your first ability, or your ult hits them for all the purple damage.

Ultimate - The damage is nice buuuuut it seems like you think this is League of Legends. But in short, I would make this do a lot of damage that scales up with the amount of heads he has (if you use the passive I suggest below) If not, I would just try to think of something more.

Passive (suggested) - As Hydra takes damage, he grows more heads, granting him extra damage to his basic attacks and abilities. He gains one head for every 15% missing health Hydra has (max 5 heads). He lose heads as he regains health. His HP5 is increased by 1 for every level + 1 for every head he has.

This is my thoughts and suggestion for you.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AustSiannodel View Post
    I'm gonna give my thoughts on the kit as a whole then my thoughts ono each ability in turn.

In general, I'm a bit confused on the kit, but I get the idea of poison and everything, I just feel like you missed out on a chance to take advantage of the regenerating heads part of being a hydra. Also I don't feel a lot of synergy with his abilities as well. In most cases, you want most god's kits to work with their other abilities, or at least 2 of them combo very good.

Passive - This honestly seems very underwhelming, and even if the numbers were high enough to be effective, it seems boring and for the most part could be ignored. I would change this to something else. I have a suggestion I'll put below if you want to use it. Up to you.

1 - Not much issue with this, but I think the movement speed, and attack speed debuff should be moved to another ability (see below). I would add in base damage with the DOT damage, and that's all.

2 - Passives do not work, woo lad. That's just so powerful I can't think straight. If you keep that (if it's even possible, since that would be a new form of CC) I would make that the ultimate. But If I may suggest an alternative, Put in the movement speed and attack speed debuffs here. In short, you hit enemies with this and it makes them easier to hit. Also, instead of normal DoT damage, why not have all his poison attacks do more per each percent of health missing from enemies? That way, his damage is unique from other DoT damage gods, like Fafnir and the like.

3 - This doesn't seem too bad, but I feel it could be different. Like say instead of taking away attack and movement speed and granting protections, make it that you are surrounded by a cloud that leaves a trail. anyone in the cloud gets a build up of poison (a purple bar on their Health bar) and hitting them with your first ability, or your ult hits them for all the purple damage.

Ultimate - The damage is nice buuuuut it seems like you think this is League of Legends. But in short, I would make this do a lot of damage that scales up with the amount of heads he has (if you use the passive I suggest below) If not, I would just try to think of something more.

Passive (suggested) - As Hydra takes damage, he grows more heads, granting him extra damage to his basic attacks and abilities. He gains one head for every 15% missing health Hydra has (max 5 heads). He lose heads as he regains health. His HP5 is increased by 1 for every level + 1 for every head he has.

This is my thoughts and suggestion for you.
    Physical Bancroft but not bad

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    In a galaxy far far away (Star Wars theme intensifies)
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 659
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This has got to be a troll. Legit all of his abilities are venom that do damage over time...
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGore674 View Post
    This has got to be a troll. Legit all of his abilities are venom that do damage over time...
    I personally don't care for this kit, myself (personal reasons), but in all honesty the homework is solid. The hydra is known for 2 things. Regrowing heads (which wasn't in the kit, so I suggested it) and poison. S*** tons of poison. So I don't see how this is a troll, though I do not like the ult as in its current state. If you have a better suggestion, or ways to fix it, that would be a welcome aid

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGore674 View Post

This is not a troll, Hydra is a creature known to be a multi heads creature and spits poisons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra

Junior Member Cupidhead Rephael's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Achievements:
    some sort of head multiplier can be made by each death to add a head, or maybe like the "old wa" skin type, that when it uses it ult, or any skill for that matter, it will grow one- multiple heads each time until it dies completely and resets
    *+*I am the one who Νύξ*+*