Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nerf Assassins and warriors

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Aren’t assassins one of the lesser classes in the game...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkjohn333's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Why would I ask scumbags like you and the other idiots who think warriors are perfectly fine when all they need to do is put on one damage item and they can easily tank kill with no issue? No this community is just full of dumbass's who spend time insulting anyone who thinks any god needs a nerf. Even when the new gods come out and they are OP i see idiots defend them so no. And I dont ask cause others have already asked questions I have and no one gives good answers or just says git gud. This is easily the most swelled head full of douchebags community Ive ever seen. Not one of you brings up any of the main issues such as only 15-20 gods are used by pros cause the other ones are easily subpar to them or you have gods that are just generally busted. For god sakes even Hi-Rez are fucking retarded especially when they said Ah Puch was fine in other games modes so no good buff to make him viable in Conquest.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjohn333 View Post
    Why would I ask scumbags like you and the other idiots who think warriors are perfectly fine when all they need to do is put on one damage item and they can easily tank kill with no issue? No this community is just full of dumbass's who spend time insulting anyone who thinks any god needs a nerf. Even when the new gods come out and they are OP i see idiots defend them so no. And I dont ask cause others have already asked questions I have and no one gives good answers or just says git gud. This is easily the most swelled head full of douchebags community Ive ever seen. Not one of you brings up any of the main issues such as only 15-20 gods are used by pros cause the other ones are easily subpar to them or you have gods that are just generally busted. For god sakes even Hi-Rez are fucking retarded especially when they said Ah Puch was fine in other games modes so no good buff to make him viable in Conquest.
    So you're saying any warrior can build boots and one dmg item and 100-0 you easily even with your team there?
    Rip & Tear

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    For your information, in duel(so 1v1) I've gone full defense Artemis and still won. Didn't even get boots, just a bunch of armor. Honestly i think i overcapped and was wasting an item slot.

So yeah, a warrior building 1 damage item and a bunch of defense should be capable of killing someone. Especially if that 1 damage item is penetration or transcendence.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Has it occurred to you that maybe you wouldn't think they're so OP if you just asked us how to counter them? You're just insinuating a vicious cycle where you refuse to ask for help so you keep getting shit on so you keep getting mad so you keep demanding nerfs rather than looking for solutions, and so on.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkjohn333's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    No they shouldnt at all. Its not balanced at all. Tank through an entire mages kit and then turn around and easily kill them. Not balanced at all. If you think it is balanced your another retarded idiot that is part of this dumbass community. Base damage is way too high on warriors no matter what. I also like to blame defense items providing power. Should not be a thing. Dedicate to being a full tank or dps. Warriors can get in mages face easily and prevent escape. But dumbass people in this community think they cant. As if warriors cant do any cc at all.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    No they shouldnt at all. Its not balanced at all. Tank through an entire mages kit and then turn around and easily kill them. Not balanced at all.
    If ur seriously having this problem playing a mage, then might be time to look at playing another class

If you think it is balanced your another retarded idiot that is part of this dumbass community.
    And seriously dude? Screw you.
    If literally EVERYONE else is in agreement against you, maybe your opinions and personal bias are getting in the way of data and the mutual opinions of everyone else, and are therefore inaccurate.
    Don't get pissy at us because we're sick of dealing with your constant whining here on the forums.
    You never "make suggestions" here on the forums. You scream your opinions and shove them down people's throats and then throw a hissy fit because we keep saying that you aren't listening to us and the data that the devs use, and practically demand that your word is law. This has happened countless times here on the forums with you.

They're not going to change stuff because of one person screaming that "it's unbalanced/they're way too op". The sooner you learn this, the better.
    Last edited by Saerireth; 06-05-2018 at 01:18 AM.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Closing due to toxicity.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature