Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

[SLAVIC GOD CONCEPT] Belobog the white god

Belobog the white god

Difficulty : Average

Control and Defense.

LORE :

Belobog is the antithesis of Chernobog, the black god.

Abilities :

PASSIVE : Good luck and Happiness

As the god of good luck and happiness, Belobog reduces the power of critical hits of 10% for the allies and himself.

Bright Javelin(SHOOTING SPELL ) : Belobog throws a javelin of light that slows and blinds the target during few seconds and deals damages.
    Slow and blind : 2/3/4/5 seconds
    Damages : 100/125/150/160

Burst of light(BUFF) : Belobog give a blessing to himself or to an ally a speeding attack bonus and moving during few seconds.
    Speed attack and moving : 10/15/20/25 percents.
    Duration : 2/3/4/5 seconds

Heroic charge (DASH) : Belobog go to an ally and share his statistics in magic and physical protection during few seconds.
    Buff : 10/20/30/40
    Range : 20 meters
    Duration : 3/4/5/6 seconds

Incarnation of light (ULTIMATE) : Belobog heals all allies on the whole map.
    Last edited by Kyuss69172; 05-26-2018 at 03:00 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kyuss69172's Avatar
    Achievements:
    Any feedback ?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Well for starters, your units of distance seems a bit off, as well as each ability only having 4 ranks, not 5.

P - Seems really uneffective, in that 10% isn't a lot of reduction, but I see why, since Geb reduces it on himself by 50%. But that's the problem with full team buffs, is that they often have to be so weak, they are underwhelming.

1 - A blind is a bit much, but the main issue here is the damage doesn't have any scaling

2 - This is fine.

3 - This can be broken, especially if you build pure tank, and then fly to the ADC during a team fight. And what are the Buff numbers buffing? I think it would be better if this granted the target a small burst of protections when you jump on them, but not sharing yours, or if you do share, have them leave you for a moment.

U - I do not like cross-map team heals. To balance them, you'd have to have the healing be SO LOW that it's not even worth putting points into. That was the issue with Terra, and why her ult got changed, because as a global heal, it just didn't really do anything that was worth even looking at the ability for. Also you don't have numbers here. I'd recommend making it smaller in size if you're gonna heal (think Janna from League of Legends) or have it do something else instead of healing, if you want it to be global.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kyuss69172's Avatar
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AustSiannodel View Post
    Well for starters, your units of distance seems a bit off, as well as each ability only having 4 ranks, not 5.

P - Seems really uneffective, in that 10% isn't a lot of reduction, but I see why, since Geb reduces it on himself by 50%. But that's the problem with full team buffs, is that they often have to be so weak, they are underwhelming.

1 - A blind is a bit much, but the main issue here is the damage doesn't have any scaling

2 - This is fine.

3 - This can be broken, especially if you build pure tank, and then fly to the ADC during a team fight. And what are the Buff numbers buffing? I think it would be better if this granted the target a small burst of protections when you jump on them, but not sharing yours, or if you do share, have them leave you for a moment.

U - I do not like cross-map team heals. To balance them, you'd have to have the healing be SO LOW that it's not even worth putting points into. That was the issue with Terra, and why her ult got changed, because as a global heal, it just didn't really do anything that was worth even looking at the ability for. Also you don't have numbers here. I'd recommend making it smaller in size if you're gonna heal (think Janna from League of Legends) or have it do something else instead of healing, if you want it to be global.
    U- Can be replaced by a Heal Wave around 5 allies , giving slow regeneration of heal

Duration : 3/4/5/6

Total heal 200/250/300/350

Spectral armor could be useful for Belobog who can reduce criticals.

P- Ok why not aura of protection who giving physical and magical of 20 points + 10 MP and 10 LP ?

Build :

Boots of protection
    Staff of Asceptius
    Spectral Armor
    Soverainty
    Urchin skin
    Gauntlet of Thebes
    Last edited by Kyuss69172; 06-02-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    That ult sounds better, but remember, that each ability gets 5 ranks, you've given them only 4 each and no power scaling as well

P - This sounds good, but I would alter it slightly so that the protections granted start out low and scale up with level, and perhaps have the passive auro only activate when you use an ability, much like Ra's movement speed passive

Junior Member Cupidhead Rephael's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Achievements:
    I'm pretty sure that its a useless god concept, not cuz of the idea..but cuz its a main god for the pantheon and he's the literal opposite of chernobog

pretty sure hi-rez already working on him as a Slavic god and they have ideas of what to do with him
    *+*I am the one who Νύξ*+*