1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

a pro player in my game?

check this out venedu is ranked conquest
    he was cu chulainn

http://smite.guru/match/pc/403412830

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    What about it
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    You can't even see it cause pro players have hidden profiles. And that happens, Rainbow here probably has played with every pro there is.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Cool? You probably play with more pro players than you realize. So many of them have smurf accounts to keep people from trying to fanboi them you probably never realized it when it happened.

I have played with pro players before. Usually they were fine, but once it was not. Of course that time we lost because it was my fault, and they made sure to message me to let me know. Despite me winning my lane and contributing to team fights, and them getting killed in duo lane a combined 7 times before level 5 while I was in solo.

Seriously, by their 3rd and 4th deaths I got messaged "you suck. stay out of ranked" and I was like "...what did you want me to do? I am in solo and it is 3 minutes in..." to which the reply was "I want you to not suck" to which I replied with *BLOCKED* and reported.
    Remember The Manticore

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    Cool? You probably play with more pro players than you realize. So many of them have smurf accounts to keep people from trying to fanboi them you probably never realized it when it happened.

I have played with pro players before. Usually they were fine, but once it was not. Of course that time we lost because it was my fault, and they made sure to message me to let me know. Despite me winning my lane and contributing to team fights, and them getting killed in duo lane a combined 7 times before level 5 while I was in solo.

Seriously, by their 3rd and 4th deaths I got messaged "you suck. stay out of ranked" and I was like "...what did you want me to do? I am in solo and it is 3 minutes in..." to which the reply was "I want you to not suck" to which I replied with *BLOCKED* and reported.

I have beaten several "PRO" PLAYERS. the only thing that makes them pro is most dont have lives and they commit to 18 hour days on smite... most are shit, hell all u have to do is watch spl to see a good part of them suck. but they endure and have no lives outside of smite.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    I have beaten several "PRO" PLAYERS. the only thing that makes them pro is most dont have lives and they commit to 18 hour days on smite... most are shit, hell all u have to do is watch spl to see a good part of them suck. but they endure and have no lives outside of smite.
    There's four teams in SPL that are actually clearly better than anyone. Also, I'd like to see you play in a serious match against pros.

Achievements:
    lol i play ranked all the time and have encountered many pros....

have won a good bit as well as lost

if i had no life and didnt like vagina id go pro too.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    lol i play ranked all the time and have encountered many pros....

have won a good bit as well as lost

if i had no life and didnt like vagina id go pro too.
    I said serious. You really think pros play ranked that seriously? I'm not saying they troll but hard to imagine them going 100% outside of SPL.

Also, you sound extremely bitter. Did you get trashed so you need to talk down on pros to make yourself seem better?

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Real talk though, Ranked is NOT pro play. The level of communication is not there. Pros are pros not because they are mechanically better, but because they are better at TEAMWORK. If they are also mechanically good that is a bonus. You can be flipping bronze and still be a great pro player, or a grandmaster and be totally useless on a pro team. It all comes down to how you work with four other people to win as a team.
    Remember The Manticore

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    I said serious. You really think pros play ranked that seriously? I'm not saying they troll but hard to imagine them going 100% outside of SPL.

Also, you sound extremely bitter. Did you get trashed so you need to talk down on pros to make yourself seem better?
    if by bitter you mean stating FACTS? i guess im bitter then??

and anytime anyone plays ranked they play to win, pros or not. more excuses please

you sound like a fanboy. its hilarious