Thread: I hate the new PS4 menu

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

I hate the new PS4 menu

Small rant coming, but I have reasons.
    I really hate the new menu that's just been released on PS4 (and I'm assuming Xbox).
    I'll list the reasons.

1. The character centre screen (in the case, Chernobog) contributes nothing towards the actual menu, and instead does some kind of annoying sound effect every few seconds interrupting the music.
    2. The list of things is so boring, compared to the block menu we had a few patches ago that had images to go alongside it, and was a lot more eyecatching.
    3. Navigating it, and learning where things are is awkward. It took quite some time to find my Quest list (now part of the "options button" menu), and my profile to change things like Recalls and Jump Stamps (Now found in the top right of the screen, which was formally inaccessible, so I continued to believe it was until I accidentally highlighted it).

We only just had a new Menu a month ago, and now we have THIS. I feel someone spent a lot of wasted time on creating these new menus. The one several patches ago was good.

The menu is supposed to be simple, to do a job of navigating effectively. Being "flashy" is second rate compared to it's primary function.

Just my input.
    Rant over.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    When I saw this post I thought you were talking about the last changed menu, which I liked. What's with this massive downgrade? It looks like trash

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    To be honest, you made me curious to check this out now as it sounds like the menu is now the same as the PC ones. And if that's the case, I don't think how the menu from the PC version benefits much for the console.