Thread: [Official] Season Ticket voting issues during the Spring LAN

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru

[Official] Season Ticket voting issues during the Spring LAN

I'm making these threads whenever HiRez does not communicate official information to the SMITE forums (which is a lot), so...

Quote Originally Posted by @SMITEGame
    We will be granting all players that own either the Spring or Summer Season Ticket one 500 Fantasy Point pack to make up for the voting issues during the SMITE Masters LAN.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support for SMITE esports.
    (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezRev
    I wanted to write you all and apologize for the problems that marred what should have been an enjoyable weekend of top-quality competition. Internally we will be reviewing the processes we use for generating and updating eSports match schedules and dispensing match rewards, with a special eye toward tournaments where we have so many matches with undefined opponents.

By way of apology we will be giving every player who owns either the Spring or Summer Split pass one 500 Fantasy Point pack. Those rewards will be added to accounts today over the next few hours.

It’s exciting to be a part of this eSports scene, and frustrating when systems or technology issues get in the way of that enjoyment. Thank you for your continued support of our eSports community.

HiRezRev
    (Source)

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 3,280
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Moved to General SMITE Discussion
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*