Thread: New to Smite on PC.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

New to Smite on PC.

Just started playing Smite on PC. I originally played on Xbox level 63. I am level 23 on PC. Looking for friends to play with and show me how to conquest??? Never really got into it since everyone is cancer about it. Peep me a msg if you are interested? I have Discord if you would like to chat on there.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Welcome to the forum, Bishopton! Well... the thing about playing Smite on PC... it's not as comfortable as a controller for you I imagine. I started on PC, and it was a bit of a struggle for me in PS4 at first. As for Conquest... well, I'm not the best teacher for that. But I can see if anyone I know is interested in helping you out. Is that okay?

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I have been watching YouTube videos on tutorials but I am mainly just looking for people to play with.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Ah. Fair enough then. I could still find someone. Assuming, the ones I have in mind, they don't mind meeting new people. So I have to ask their consent first. You don't mind, right? I'm still pretty bad myself. So it would be rough.

Also, I recommend putting this next time in the "Looking for group" section instead of introduction. This is more like to give an idea of who you are and what you like.
    Last edited by Vdrift; 05-15-2018 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Avoid spamming more than one post

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I'm up for playing some conquest or ranked joust with you if you'd like; mid is my preferred role though if that's yours as well I could ADC instead. My in game name is MysticMidnight, just add me in game and shoot me a message if you catch me on. I prefer smite's in game chat for parties and ranked myself as it's built into the client, at least when getting to know people.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkwhip's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 819
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    its nice to see new people getting into smite on pc, want my advice?
    find another game just kidding(sadly im not) lets just say smite on pc has been.....in a well evolutionarny stage as of patch 5.6(some say 5.5).
    as far as how to conquest, you could always just you know......not do that, but hey if you like self torture who am i to judge.
    my ign is darkwhip.