Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I literally have no idea what I am doing wrong.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Smite Forums: Civil War, coming soon to a theater near you.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    From what I've seen you post on forums, you are quite salty player and tend to be toxic towards others. So are you actually surprised you get reported? If people go afk, report them. And VGS is there for using.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    From what I've seen you post on forums, you are quite salty player and tend to be toxic towards others. So are you actually surprised you get reported? If people go afk, report them. And VGS is there for using.
    Salty? You haven't played with me personally to judge whether I am really that salty or not.
    Tend to be toxic towards others? How? By saying "I will report you for being afk and spamming emotes at base". Didn't know neutral sentences are so "offensive". By asking politely to help me to get my blue without calling anyone noob? By asking to rotate? I am not the type of guys who jumps onto someone with "omg uninstall fuck you and your family" because I simply respect some other players. And if I ask someone a question like "why you did that", it doesn't mean I am harassing that player. If I get offensive answers on my neutral questions and those answers are like "report your mom, I had fun with your mom, I fuck your mom, kys [yes, I've seen such messages too towards myself when I've never ever in my life wished anyone death]", I will defend myself. The issue is most players this way pretend it's me being toxic for defending myself while noone reports them and it becomes super abusive, if that party of 2-3 players harassed me so hard so I got more reports than they got when they acted even worse in chat, and people actually "believe" them because they are a majority.

On another note: are you a perfect dude?

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoriuzz View Post
    Salty? You haven't played with me personally to judge whether I am really that salty or not.
    Tend to be toxic towards others? How? By saying "I will report you for being afk and spamming emotes at base". Didn't know neutral sentences are so "offensive". By asking politely to help me to get my blue without calling anyone noob? By asking to rotate? I am not the type of guys who jumps onto someone with "omg uninstall fuck you and your family" because I simply respect some other players. And if I ask someone a question like "why you did that", it doesn't mean I am harassing that player. If I get offensive answers on my neutral questions and those answers are like "report your mom, I had fun with your mom, I fuck your mom, kys [yes, I've seen such messages too towards myself when I've never ever in my life wished anyone death]", I will defend myself. The issue is most players this way pretend it's me being toxic for defending myself while noone reports them and it becomes super abusive, if that party of 2-3 players harassed me so hard so I got more reports than they got when they acted even worse in chat, and people actually "believe" them because they are a majority.

That response
    In this context
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor

I am definitely not perfect, I've had my share of reports, some for actual afking back in s4, some are false reports. But I have never been reported for harassing. Also, yes you do have a right to defend yourself but you can do that without going over to the toxic side.

But yes, judging by your posts here you are salty. And you want perfect matchmaking every time of the day. Which is not possible. I am a conquest main and I know that if I play early in the day, matchmaking will be horrible.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    I am definitely not perfect, I've had my share of reports, some for actual afking back in s4, some are false reports. But I have never been reported for harassing. Also, yes you do have a right to defend yourself but you can do that without going over to the toxic side.

But yes, judging by your posts here you are salty. And you want perfect matchmaking every time of the day. Which is not possible. I am a conquest main and I know that if I play early in the day, matchmaking will be horrible.
    Again. One, two losses might happen, 3, even 4 and 5. But not like 10 losses, 1 win, and another 10 losses not because your teammates are bad, but because they left/afk/jump 1 vs 5/instalock/whatever other things outside of "being bad at this game". It's simply hard to stay positive.

And yeah, I become desperate after such loss-streaks. Maybe this is what forces me to complain and b*tch about it here, on forums. I should change this, but I dunno how

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    So I guess, I should accept my fate now and accept my first ever suspension that's gonna happen sooner or later? (cause I wasn't banned before and I did nothing wrong for an immediate permanent ban).
    Only if you're breaking rules that exist. Failing to call MIA is not a legitimate reason. They wouldn't have any players left if that was a thing.

I usually only get warnings when I'm really drunk and I probably deserved every single one of them (I usually only remember about half of those nights, but the game tells me all about it the next day/next time I log in). I dunno what you're doing to get warnings enough that you think you're going to get suspended, but it will only happen if you're breaking rules.

If you are... then yes, you might as well prepare yourself if you are going to continue doing it.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Again. One, two losses might happen, 3, even 4 and 5. But not like 10 losses, 1 win, and another 10 losses not because your teammates are bad, but because they left/afk/jump 1 vs 5/instalock/whatever other things outside of "being bad at this game". It's simply hard to stay positive.

And yeah, I become desperate after such loss-streaks. Maybe this is what forces me to complain and b*tch about it here, on forums. I should change this, but I dunno how
    It is actually quite normal to have that 10+ times in a row. I think I've had a 20 loss streak at one point.

But even if you have team mates going afk/leaving and feeding you can still win. I just finished a game(on a friend's account) where I (chaac) and an Ao Kuang basically won a game by ourselves.

Our medusa was horrible(but at least she didn't leave, she fed a bunch but if she'd left we would have been overwhelmed by minions).

Our fenrir was horrible, and ended up going afk after several failed surrender votes.

Our zhong kui left really early on after seeing how truly horrible our medusa was.

The enemy team had Discordia(mainly cleared minions but she got a few kills).

An achilles(one of their 2 star players, 2nd best on their team and would personally cut of my escape routes often)

A Hun batz(he left near the end after the game had gone on for over 50 minutes, i probably would have lost if he stuck around)

Vamana(their star player, he was good and i was the only one who built antiheal but he'd usually kick my butt)

And last a khepri(he sucked like their discordia/hun batz and our medusa)

Honestly i am surprised we won, it is probably only because the game dragged on so long our opponents started making mistakes. That and Hun batz left so it was 3v4 instead of 3v5.

In reality though it was more like 2v2, or 2.4v2.75 and i really think they started giving up due to the duration since we got 2 of their phoenixes which they should have easily defended. Not sure where they were but we were able to kamikaze their titan for the win.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Judging from that you seem more toxic than Britney spears most well known song
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Eh I had 16 loss streaks as my highest number I think, shit happens. I can handle it if the games are good enough.

give me 3 games in a row with afkers or tilting ragers and I might just quit for the day. Even if afk on other team it ruins the whole game, I care little about winning or loosing these days, more important to have nice even games.
    Rocking the boat