Thread: new god idea caishen

Junior Member Cupidhead heimerdingerx's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 686
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

new god idea caishen

passive this god gains 125 extra gold for every assist or kill also this god instead of using mana this god uses gold also when this god kills every 10 minion this god's next autoattack steals 10 gold and stuns for 2 seconds

Q: throws some gold 50/100/150/200/250 gold is subtracted from this god does that much magic damage (100% ap) to an enemy god this is a projectile range 800 radius 500 cooldown 6/5/4/3/2

W: costs 35/45/55/65/75 gold makes a shield of gold around an allied god making them steal 2/3/4/5/6 gold with every autoattack from enemy gods and giving a shield of 60/90/120/150/180 damage (120% ap) range 900 cooldown 14/13/12/11/10

E: this god shares his gold with others giving 30/36/42/48/54 to them and they are lucky enough to gain 2/8/14/20/26% critical chance cooldown 12/11/10/9/8

R: give all allied gods in a range 1000/2000/3000/4000/5000 a heal based on how much gold (150% ap) you have radius 800/1000/1200/1400/1600 110/100/90/80/70 second cooldown

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead skoots7's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Very Interesting idea.
    Without doing any math, I feel like this god would really struggle at the beginning of games. I could see him being fun in Arena where you can back often. Other modes i think he would allow opponent in lane to snowball due to having to juggle sustain over items.
    You ask me "Oh God, why?"
    "Because I'm god, that's fucking why"

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I think it is OP and should never be allowed. In most game modes it might not be that bad, but in Conquest he'd be too strong as a support.

Mainly because his 2 lets him or an ally steal gold with every basic. You make gold very slowly in conquest, this could strip an opponent of all their gold. You can literally prevent someone from getting items.

Just imagine that buff placed on an izanami building attack speed first. She'd steal gold from the enemy adc, and the enemy support wouldn't get ANYTHING. Supports already don't get much gold often, stealing it from them as well? Now you've got a pathetic support you can feed off of.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 761
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by skoots7 View Post
    Very Interesting idea.
    Without doing any math, I feel like this god would really struggle at the beginning of games. I could see him being fun in Arena where you can back often. Other modes i think he would allow opponent in lane to snowball due to having to juggle sustain over items.
    I would disagree. This god would SHRED as a support. The scaling rates are huge but what he does is absolutely massive - gives gold to others. He would absolutely guarantee a lead in whatever lane he ended up in. With Guardians Blessing give passive gold gain, and then giving a buff that allows them to steal gold from the enemy? Think about it like this:

Your ADC would have his own gold gain. PLUS some of his supports gold gain which would give him a huge lead. THEN he gets to steal gold too? At max level, that is a 12 gold swing per hit. With a 2.5 attack speed, you can take 30 gold a second. If you have an AE auto, like Jing Wei or Freya? Get out of town with that. Hell, put that onto Osiris in a team fight. LUL.

That said, you are right in that gold gain is not that fast and "out of mana" will take on a whole new meaning...

For the character HIMSELF he would probably struggle mightily in the early game until he got his ADC online, at which point the extra assist gold will make up for it.

I am not sure how viable this god would be, but a big "nice job" for coming up with something that isn't just a mixing around of other gods' kits.
    Remember The Manticore

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    We have a god concepts subforum for a reason.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    I would disagree. This god would SHRED as a support. The scaling rates are huge but what he does is absolutely massive - gives gold to others. He would absolutely guarantee a lead in whatever lane he ended up in. With Guardians Blessing give passive gold gain, and then giving a buff that allows them to steal gold from the enemy? Think about it like this:

Your ADC would have his own gold gain. PLUS some of his supports gold gain which would give him a huge lead. THEN he gets to steal gold too? At max level, that is a 12 gold swing per hit. With a 2.5 attack speed, you can take 30 gold a second. If you have an AE auto, like Jing Wei or Freya? Get out of town with that. Hell, put that onto Osiris in a team fight. LUL.

That said, you are right in that gold gain is not that fast and "out of mana" will take on a whole new meaning...

For the character HIMSELF he would probably struggle mightily in the early game until he got his ADC online, at which point the extra assist gold will make up for it.

I am not sure how viable this god would be, but a big "nice job" for coming up with something that isn't just a mixing around of other gods' kits.
    Check his passive again, it says he gets bonus gold for every kill or assist, not necessarily only against gods. Ganesha gives all kills to nearby allies, this includes minion kills. His passive might include minion kills as well, so his own gold gain will be through the roof.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 761
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Check his passive again, it says he gets bonus gold for every kill or assist, not necessarily only against gods. Ganesha gives all kills to nearby allies, this includes minion kills. His passive might include minion kills as well, so his own gold gain will be through the roof.
    You have an excellent point. I assumed it was meant to be gods only, but if it is minions, it is a "LOL no" in that case.
    Remember The Manticore

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 3,290
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Moved to God and Skin Concepts
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*