Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: May Rant Thread

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 3,306
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

May Rant Thread

Totally forgot about rant thread sorry plebs But here it is so rant away
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Server refuses to load me into a game, and I get deserter status. Plus I take a big ELO hit, further exacerbating any matchmaking issues.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,986
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Shoutouts to rainbow for using a pokemon gif.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    3x Everything event brings an extreme amount of noobs, trolls and idiots to my matches. Extreme feeding, bad decisions, suiciding, you name it. I'm usually on the worst end of matchmaking, but when this event started, it tripled in frequency *and* severity. Never have I seen so many random people feeding their asses off so often, while in my teams, so consistently and heavily. This ranged from level 20 accounts to level 120, and regardless of God mastery rank.

This naturally leads to *far* more losses than normal, and as we all know, rewards are halved for a loss. Still, a teamboosted loss during this event is still around 25 worshippers, so it's infinitely better than normal (4...), but enjoyment or decent matches are far and few in between.

Sigh. Sadly, I predict no change for the remainder of this event. 3 more days to go...
    FML.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Oh boy.... I don't really get it with these people assuming every little thing is a killsteal or that a player is only a killstealer. Like I get it, some warriors hit hard damage instead of tanking. But you know, if one is a warrior, or a guardian, and you are building damage on said guardian/warrior when you aren't dishing out the damage, well, don't bring up the killsteal excuse. Be at least thankful someone secured it. For me, Killsteal doesn't exist. But it seems people want a kill SO DARN BADDLY, even when they don't need the DANG KILL. Everyone sooner or later has more assist than kills in their games. So stop complaining about god dang killsteals!

... Whoo... this actually feels good to let out. Thanks for making a post like this.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Just played a conquest against a team that had 4 guardians + Rama. They 5 man invade early game and snipe everybody but me before the 2 minute mark. Once we figure out that they're a troll team we completely dominate the early-mid game and take out all their towers before they could kill any of ours. Yet somehow we never got a phoenix so it went into late game...and they destroyed us. Our team didn't want to stick together yet theirs always traveled in a group. And literally nobody could kill Rama because he had 4 guardians with tons of CC covering for him AND MY TEAM WOULDN'T FOCUS HIM. I could literally handle me vs all 4 guardians just fine, I just couldn't deal with Rama and my team wouldn't help me kill him because they were too busy blowing their kit on the frontliners. Enemy team trash talks us horribly when we lose, and I want to scream in frustration because there's no way on earth that should have happened.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Just played a conquest against a team that had 4 guardians + Rama. They 5 man invade early game and snipe everybody but me before the 2 minute mark. Once we figure out that they're a troll team we completely dominate the early-mid game and take out all their towers before they could kill any of ours. Yet somehow we never got a phoenix so it went into late game...and they destroyed us. Our team didn't want to stick together yet theirs always traveled in a group. And literally nobody could kill Rama because he had 4 guardians with tons of CC covering for him AND MY TEAM WOULDN'T FOCUS HIM. I could literally handle me vs all 4 guardians just fine, I just couldn't deal with Rama and my team wouldn't help me kill him because they were too busy blowing their kit on the frontliners. Enemy team trash talks us horribly when we lose, and I want to scream in frustration because there's no way on earth that should have happened.
    This is harsh. Can people try to learn not everyone has the same amount of experience when dealing with such teams?! I am so sorry you had to go through this.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    And once again issues with people who cant stand anything that isn't meta. Casual conquest, I was the last to call so get stuck with support. I opt for Aphro which has worked well before, our ADC requests a guardian instead. I mention I'm terrible with guardians (very true as I never play them because they're super boring) but can switch to Nox support instead if he'd prefer (which has also worked out very well despite not being "meta"). Guys rages at me and tells me to take ADC and he'll support instead. Fine whatever, I pick Izanami. Guy rages at me the whole game about being trash and that I should stick to bots despite the fact I ended the game with 0 deaths and took and half their objectives BY MYSELF (we won BTW). I tell him this is causal and it's meant to be for fun; I was perfectly willing to play support, just not with a guardian as it's not fun for me. I told him by his logic if he insists on a guardian he should be playing ranked since it's the more serious mode, at which point he threatens to leave the game and report me despite the fact I've said nothing rude while he's the one harassing me. I reported him afterwards but I shouldn't be running across nearly as many of these people as I do, because to quote a popular Disney movie: "If you can't say something nice, don't saying anything at all". I can't believe these people haven't been banned for harassment before this point, and the fact that they haven't has a lot to do with why new players never stick with this game. (And here's a hint, half the reason matchmaking is so bad is because there isn't a large enough of a player base to work with. Those new players are never going to get better if people like that scare them all away before they truly get a chance to start.)
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

New Member Cupidhead KingMaxle1's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Was about to rank into plat

3 games in a row got the same POS troll kid who intentionally threw every single game. How do i know this ? He invited us all to his party and told us he would, fed his brains out all game, lost 3 games, almost got de-ranked.

Finally won my way back up, about to promote. 2 games in a row my ADC quit within 30 seconds and never returned to the game, i went hella positive both games, despite being 4v5 the games lasted 25-30 mins but we lost. Best part, i lose more elo and TP for losing 4v5 than i do losing 5v5, gotta love smite right.

Then the following game, jungler quits after going 0-3.

Biggest waste of fucking time ever, not only did i lose those games for no fucking reason, its a waste of hours. Plus the games i won earlier didn't mean shit, since they were just intentionally cancelled out by trolling POS'.

I dont understand, why i lose 17 TP, and 20+ elo for losing games 4v5, where i have a 6KD and kept my team in it. Where is the fucking logic in that ? Can you devs get your shit together ffs. Why are matches even allowed to start with a person disconnecting ? Is a pause or no contest feature to difficult to implement ?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrJDC77's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Just got stuck with a Xing in Arena that claimed we won because of him doing 34k damage as a "tank". GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT! IF YOU'RE DOING THAT MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE THEN YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY TANKING!