Thread: constant crashing

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

constant crashing

yesterday i was playing Sylvanus and having another Sylvanus in the match apparently was causing me to crash. I kept getting a Sylvanus error in my crash report in which i sent in all 10 times in a row that i crashed. i also thank thee hirez for the deserter penalty as well as removal of all my goodwill. i NEVER leave a match regardless of how its going. anyways....i experienced a new error today. I'm playing cabrakan and i get a nice daji error. http://cr.hirezstudios.com/Crashes/10941280. ive already tried logging in again and i crashed again. so not even going to try again. going to wait til that match is over, and accept my hour deserter and removal of my goodwill again. even though its not my fault and i doubt anything would be done about this. but thought you guys might like to know

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    i think I'm done with smite. hour long deserter for something not my fault. all the years of playing and money spent in this game isn't worth this happening to me.
    *edit* and my next crash will cause an even longer deserter. thank you hirez for ruining a loyal player/customer's opinion of you as well as gaming experience.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I've been experiencing a similar problem where after getting in the loading screen it kicks me off to the main menu as I never queued a game. Then I have to relog and reload the match. Luckily, I'm able to join and play after that, but sometimes it will last like a year to let me join, then display some random bug like making me spawn in the enemy fountain without taking damage to kick me off again. This may happen up to 4 or 5 times in a row until I come to be capable of playing the game. I started to have these problems since the releasing of the last or two last patches, but I've got a friend that has been suffering from this for a longer period.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    I've been experiencing a similar problem where after getting in the loading screen it kicks me off to the main menu as I never queued a game. Then I have to relog and reload the match. Luckily, I'm able to join and play after that, but sometimes it will last like a year to let me join, then display some random bug like making me spawn in the enemy fountain without taking damage to kick me off again. This may happen up to 4 or 5 times in a row until I come to be capable of playing the game. I started to have these problems since the releasing of the last or two last patches, but I've got a friend that has been suffering from this for a longer period.
    Been having that issue since yesterday.

Is it still occurring for you and your friend? Have you sent a support ticket? Did you try using the HiRez Diagnostic and Support tool to re-validate the game files and re-run prerequisites?

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Hasn't happened to me last days. I posted here instead of that. My friend hasn't been playing Smite lately so I don't know.
    Last edited by NervousCrysis; 05-11-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.