Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 122

Thread: [Official] How the Divine Uprising event works

  1. #101
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    You already have the discord, you can bitch there all you want. And I still don't think 246 gems for t5 is unfair.
    when will you understand its not about its full cost but the fact that its in chests for people who dont want to buy everything? you have been told of this issue for ages now so since you still refuse to understand im pretty sure its just attention whoring.

    also the complaints did made the event cheaper. look at the changes a bit more carefully.
    Last edited by zecleria; 05-26-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  2. #102
    Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The burned parts of the Potato Kingdom
    Posts
    5,159
    18
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    when will you understand its not about its full cost but the fact that its in chests for people who dont want to buy everything? you have been told of this issue for ages now so since you still refuse to understand im pretty sure its just attention whoring.

    also the complaints did made the event cheaper. look at the changes a bit more carefully.
    People who buy the whole event matter more than people who buy one or two skins.
    Rip & Tear

  3. #103
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    People who buy the whole event matter more than people who buy one or two skins.
    and this retarded mentality is what sinks businesses. congratulations. you have absolutely no proof for this argument at all. and you cant provide numbers to it either given youre not a hirez employee. so yeah, stop claiming bullshit.

    lets say your argument is correct and those people who dont buy everything dont matter as much, it does not mean those who are "less important" arent important at all, nor they shouldnt give feedback. they are important for they are still customers that pay and they should give feedback to these bullshit business practises when they see it. otherwise you'll lose those "more important" customers as well.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  4. #104
    Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The burned parts of the Potato Kingdom
    Posts
    5,159
    18
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    and this retarded mentality is what sinks businesses. congratulations. you have absolutely no proof for this argument at all. and you cant provide numbers to it either given youre not a hirez employee. so yeah, stop claiming bullshit.

    lets say your argument is correct and those people who dont buy everything dont matter as much, it does not mean those who are "less important" arent important at all, nor they shouldnt give feedback. they are important for they are still customers that pay and they should give feedback to these bullshit business practises when they see it. otherwise you'll lose those "more important" customers as well.
    Feedback is fine but I've seen nothing but complaining about the event, about the new god, about season 5, about everything.
    Rip & Tear

  5. #105
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Feedback is fine but I've seen nothing but complaining about the event, about the new god, about season 5, about everything.
    Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the event is a glorified skin-shilling bonanza, the new god's design fucking sucks, the new season fails to address the glaring meta problems we've had for a while and adds entirely new ones, and HR as a whole doesn't seem to know what they have and what to do with it.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  6. #106
    Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The burned parts of the Potato Kingdom
    Posts
    5,159
    18
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the event is a glorified skin-shilling bonanza, the new god's design fucking sucks, the new season fails to address the glaring meta problems we've had for a while and adds entirely new ones, and HR as a whole doesn't seem to know what they have and what to do with it.
    The event is literally nothing worse than most other other games are doing, new god is finally balanced release yet everyone wants OP gods apparently and what meta problems?
    Rip & Tear

  7. #107
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Feedback is fine but I've seen nothing but complaining about the event, about the new god, about season 5, about everything.
    thats should get you thinking, not whiteknighting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    The event is literally nothing worse than most other other games are doing, new god is finally balanced release yet everyone wants OP gods apparently and what meta problems?
    balanced release. chernobog. hah. HAHAHAHAHAHahaha no. and we dont want an "op" release we want a non recycled release. its not difficult to understand, nor its "worse than most other games".
    Last edited by zecleria; 05-27-2018 at 10:01 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  8. #108
    Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The burned parts of the Potato Kingdom
    Posts
    5,159
    18
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    thats should get you thinking, not whiteknighting.

    balanced release. chernobog. hah. HAHAHAHAHAHahaha no. and we dont want an "op" release we want a non recycled release. its not difficult to understand, nor its "worse than most other games".
    New mechanics are OP 11 times out of 10. And which part of Chernobog is not balanced? Also, only thing that I get from peoples bitching is that they are never satisfied.
    Rip & Tear

  9. #109
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    New mechanics are OP 11 times out of 10. And which part of Chernobog is not balanced? Also, only thing that I get from peoples bitching is that they are never satisfied.
    new mechanics that are decently thought out is rarely op, and the fact that he got buffed before he hits ranked show how "balanced" he was. and if thats the only thing you get from the complaints thats just cus you are a whiteknight who does not try to understand it. we all saw that attidute in discord already so do not bother trying to disprove that.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  10. #110
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,971
    39
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    42
    This is the first event that i'm sitting out on outside of maybe 3 skins since the first Odyssey, because daddy Sobek is beefy af and an Ice-themed Dragon serpent would be a crime for me not to own.

    The damage had already been done with the first showing, it doesn't matter how many times Stew changed it, its still an Chest Roll event that nobody asked for while also being an even worse event in itself since its just S2's Odyssey all over again but with RNG and no bonus chest rolls or other items for buying a specific amount. No there's no pick one of the three skins you want from getting nine items, its buy everything in one block and get the skin.

    Also the fact that they tried to put a death stamp in a chest for fucking 300/400 gems says enough about this scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    new mechanics that are decently thought out is rarely op


    Drybear and Scott would like to have a word with you.
    Last edited by Goobis; 05-27-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •