Thread: Sif, The Goddess of Earth

New Member Cupidhead EpicStephano's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Wink Sif, The Goddess of Earth

Sif, wife of the God of Thunder Thor, the mother of The Glorious One Ullr, and the Goddess of Earth. She is meant to be played as a true support along with some crowd control to peel for your teammates.

... Goddess of War

Please don't bring Marvel into this.(Thor: Ragnarok) We already got Bellona as the Goddess of War and Terra is simply the Earth Mother, so there is a difference.

Sif, Goddess of Earth.

Mage, Norse

High Sustain

High Crowd Control

Basic Stats at Level 1

Health: 447 (+67)
    HP5: 5.43 (+0.43)
    Mana: 357 (+57)
    MP5: 5.43 (+0.43)
    Physical Protection: 11.6 (+2.6)
    Magical Protection: 30.9 (+0.9)
    Movement Speed: 355

Basic Attack

Damage: 345 (+1.5) +20% of Power
    Attack Speed: 0.868(+0.008)
    Range: 55

LORE

Sif, the wife of Thor and the mother of Ullr, was known for her beautiful golden hair. She is also known as the Goddess of the earth.

It's been said that Sif had magnificent golden hair, which the wily trickster Loki cut off one day when he found himself in an especially mischievous mood. Thor, enraged, threatened to kill Loki, but Loki convinced the thunder god to spare his life on the condition that he find an even fairer head of hair for Sif. Thor consented, and off Loki went to procure Sif's new hair.

Abilities

Passive

Sif's golden hair glows after every 3rd ability casted, and temporarily heals teammates 70 feet her. Healing scales with her current level. (I have no idea what yet so I'll let you guys be the judge.)

Plant Growth

Sif grows plants and crops which heals a portion of your teammates' health and provide Physical and Magical protection. Plants have no duration and can be destroyed by an enemy. Once destroyed, the plant explodes and stuns enemies.

Radius 35
    Damage: 75/115/155/195/235 (+10% of your Magical Power)
    Heal: 25/30/35/40/45 (+20% of your Magical Power)
    Protections Gained: 10/15/20/25/30
    Stun: 2s

Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
    Cooldown: 18s

Light of Asgard

Sif calls the light from the sky to strike down on her enemies, temporarily silencing enemies.

Radius: 30
    Damage: 55/105/155/205/255 (+40 of your Magical Power)
    Silence Duration: 2s

Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
    Cooldown: 12s

Swift

Sif dashes forward, dealing damage to enemies in her path. Any ally she dashes through gain movement speed.

Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+15% of your Magical Power)
    Movement Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%

Cost: 50/60/70/80/90
    Cooldown: 14s

Golden Aggravate (Global)

Sif focuses all of her energy to heal her all of her allies and give them immunity to any crowd control.

Heal: 100/175/250/325/400 (+30% of her Magical Power)
    Immunity Duration: 5s

Cost: 100
    Cooldown: 110s

Junior Member Cupidhead Robotease's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Plant Growth doesn't given much incentive for the enemy to destroy the plants. In fact, quite the opposite. Her ult seems a little OP, maybe make that AoE around her, shorten the duration to 2s.

« shut up »

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    First off, I like your post (and not just because it's one of the only few ones that have actual content and numbers). I like the idea your proposing and the abilities seem pretty neat. My advice for her would be small changes.

PASSIVE - For this, I would give her passive a radius first (Say 70 units) and make the heal only apply to both her and an ally with the lowest health. The healing itself could either be based on Chirons passive healing, Go off a buffed Health potion stats, or perhaps off of... say 5% of your magical power? But that may be too much

1 - This is a lot like Sylvanus' 1, and that's not a bad thing but I think it could be changed to be more original. Maybe have it a bit like Teemo's ult, where it builds up stacks of it and you can throw a plant down for every stack (max 3) with a limit of (9) at one time. They could provide a stacking buff to defense to those withen it. And maybe perhaps instead of it exploding, have it slow whoever destroys it. Just some ideas.

2 - I honestly like this a lot. I would say if you drop the damage, you might be able to have it also Cleanse allies.

3 - This is good, but the Movement speed buff seems way to high in my opinion, considering how much movement speed items like shoes or the Katana tree gives you. Perhaps something like (4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20%)

ULTIMATE - This has a similar problem to Terra's Ult, in that as a global ult, the heal would have to be so weak it wouldn't be worth it (to be balanced). I suggest scaling it's range to something smaller. I'm imagining something like Taric from League of Legends. In a circle around you (on a long cooldown of course) any ally in the circle begins to glow and after 1 or 2 seconds, they all gain damage immunity for the next 2 seconds or so.

Again, love the idea

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I would say keep the duration of the ultimate the same just lower each number amounts by about 50%.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AustSiannodel's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoeman View Post
    I would say keep the duration of the ultimate the same just lower each number amounts by about 50%.
    Even then, the same issue exists that cause terra to get a rework. The healing is too high, for a global heal, and for a global heal to be even worth using, it would need to be broken. Either she does something else, globally, or reduces the area. In my opinion that is, seeing trends from Hirez, I mean, from a balancing standpoint