Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update...!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jinsoyan's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Update...!

Here is an update from awful matchmaking, I asked yesterday is that normal, we'll check out today, is this normal?

Why am I being matched with complete noobs

Achievements:
    I can't win a single a freaking ONE game, Today Person yelled in chat Jungle/solo even tho I picked jungle first he isntalocked, after him few seconds, very little seconds Mercury isntalocked as well, we already had Skadi, but then Hachiman instalocked! Fk you SMITE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GoddessSupreme's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    To be fair to smite, I'm pretty sure that stuff MOSTLY happens almost exclusively in lower ranked games.

You have to grind a bit to get out of that hell. Sorry 'bout it :\ But there's not "special" place we can put idiot ranked players until they learn more or develop a sense that this is a team game. They just have to lose a shit ton before they realize it and then change their behavior.

Achievements:
    Please take a look at this...These kind of players will never be suspended, they keep ending up on my team

This is literally every single match! I bet even the most patient person on earth would get Upset with this, I honestly don't want to continue playing, this is huge turn off! Worst thing is nothing happens to these afkers, feeders, I spot one now, maybe not today but I'll see him on my team again tomorrow and that is after I reproted him
    Last edited by Jinsoyan; 05-02-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsoyan View Post
    Please take a look at this...These kind of players will never be suspended, they keep ending up on my team

This is literally every single match! I bet even the most patient person on earth would get Upset with this, I honestly don't want to continue playing, this is huge turn off!
    Omg

SWK going crit. Guan Yu going bloodforge. Izanami completing bloodforge before boots.

You are in some serious ELO hell. Time to take a break and find something else to play. Or if you still want to continue, maybe try and log on only during peak hours. More people will be playing and you can possibly get some teammates who don't feed that hard by having absolutely no idea how to build.

By the way, what platform? PC/Xbox/PS?

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    What level are you? Since I don't get people like that ever, and I'm only Silver 3. Also, matchmaking has nothing to do with people being idiots.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Clearly it isn't all bad, your opponents are building semi-decently. You just need to keep going until you make it on one of their teams.

It is pretty bad that 2 of your teammates left in the middle of the game, but just report and move on. Make sure you report them properly though, don't report people for false reasons or things will never get fixed.

Achievements:
    Literally 4 games in a row with leaver, I wanted to jungle, then this Precious Loki instalocked and after he locked in he called out Jungler even tho I called first, no problem! I switched to mid only for him to leave game and we're stuck, It's every single game 4v5 soemohw 4 always on my team.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    What level are you? Since I don't get people like that ever, and I'm only Silver 3. Also, matchmaking has nothing to do with people being idiots.
    He is level 58/59 and he is in pubs, not ranked.
    Remember The Manticore

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    So, I am looking at your profile. I don't see these matches on there, although you have stuff from yesterday.
    Are you sorting wrong? Or are you alternating if you hide your profile?
    Because if your profile is Jinsoyan, and you are level 58, you are being matched with plenty of level 100+ players. Against players who are also low elo.

And at the end you are consistently the lowest level person on your team with an incomplete build, behind even support at times.

I am going to chalk this up to "matchmaking sucks because the game won't give me people who will carry me".
    Remember The Manticore