Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: this game sucks

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

this game sucks

i played smite from the start of the closed beta.

And after 2y of fun this game goes down and down and down.

its so unbalanced, if you have a noob in one lane you lose the match, you can do what you want you will loose if you have a feeder.

and the new gods, artio, for exsample shes so op .... and the servers.... god they are terrible...

i didnt play for 6 month and now i tryed it again, and wow its still fucking bad ... never again

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 759
    Achievements:
    Bye then.

-chuckles- Honestly though, Smite has its issues, like every other game out there. As frustrating as it can be, I still come back to it, cuz I love it.
    Sounds like you're unable to deal with noobs/idiots. Well guess what, they're in every competitive game ever.
    Artio isn't OP. You just don't know how to deal with her. Just like "piece of shite god" means you don't know how to play that god.

But by all means, if you want to stop playing, that's your decision. More fun for the rest of us.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancmark View Post
    But by all means, if you want to stop playing, that's your decision. More fun for the rest of us.
    And less people complaining about how bad one does.

New Member Cupidhead tucutaca123's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Haber si que es cierto que smite se acaba de vender de una forma descarda, los "fans" se quejaban en teoría de que era muy dificil comprar una skin que quisieras incluso si pagabas, ya que algunas son exclusivas y solo salen durante un evento, con la oportunidad de más tarde poder comprar n cofre con la probabilidad de que te toque, algo que veo fenomenal, ya que supone un premio por haber estado ahí en ese tiempo y haber sido "fan" entonces, pero aun así veo razonable que a mucha gente no le atraiga la idea de no poder conseguir algo ni pagando. Pero lo que han echo es todo lo contrario a lo que se pedia, en vez de poner las skins más accesibles, han empezado a regalar y regalar gemas y objetos que por ejemplo a mi me ha costado meses de iniciar sesion diaria y jugar misiones de gemas, para que luego cogan y me pongan que a nivel 7 se lo dan gratis a todo el mundo y ni si quiera te duelvan las gemas que gastaste, no se pero ahora con nivel 20 ya tienes de todo, cuando antes eras nivel 50 y aun estabas ahorrando para el marco de carga en un evento. En fin, abandono, me cabrea y me molesta esto.

New Member Cupidhead tucutaca123's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

The true

If it is true that smite has just been sold in an unsecured way, the "fans" complained in theory that it was very difficult to buy a skin you wanted even if you paid, since some are exclusive and only come out during an event, with the opportunity of later being able to buy a box with the probability that it will touch you, something that I see great, since it supposes a prize for being there at that time and having been a "fan" then, but even so I see reasonable that Many people do not like the idea of ​​not being able to get something or paying. But what they have done is the opposite of what was requested, instead of making the skins more accessible, they have started to give away and give away gems and objects that, for example, cost me months to start a daily session and play missions. gems, so they can then take it and put me at level 7 they give it to everyone for free and they do not even give you the gems that you spent, I do not know but now with level 20 you already have everything, when before you were level 50 and You were still saving for the load frame in an event. Anyway, abandonment, it pisses me off and this bothers me.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    So the game its real shit!!!...the gods are so unbalanced...today i delete the game!...i invest lots of money in skins...ALL THEY DO ITS MAKE SKINS AND DONT DO SHIT FOR GODS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME...THIS COMPANI ITS JUST FOR THE MONEY...THEY JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK FOR PLAYERS...

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancmark View Post
    Bye then.

-chuckles- Honestly though, Smite has its issues, like every other game out there. As frustrating as it can be, I still come back to it, cuz I love it.
    Sounds like you're unable to deal with noobs/idiots. Well guess what, they're in every competitive game ever.
    Artio isn't OP. You just don't know how to deal with her. Just like "piece of shite god" means you don't know how to play that god.

Like him are lost of players that quit smite becose unbalanced and bad machmaking and losts of errors...you will not have fun if you will not have ppl to play the game..

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    es una mierda de juego . el lag es espantoso . no solo yo me quejo sino muchos mas . en las partidas se traba todo . el ping por las nubes . da asco todo loco . ya ni ganas te dan de jugar a una mierda tan lagosa .

pd: me chupa un huevo si no me entienden mi castellano . hi rez del orto u.u

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The lag in this game is TERRIBLE.

And guess who they blame when they are asked in the Hi-rez support? ... yes, us, their servers are perfect but they won't give any information about them, so it's not their problem, basically, the option is handle it yourself or quit.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IfmVI View Post
    The lag in this game is TERRIBLE.

And guess who they blame when they are asked in the Hi-rez support? ... yes, us, their servers are perfect but they won't give any information about them, so it's not their problem, basically, the option is handle it yourself or quit.
    Tbh, I haven't had many issues with server stability. Maybe a small handful in my 2-3ish years of playing. Feel this one might be on you m8