Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please fix matchmaking I beg you, people pour money into this game!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jinsoyan's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Please fix matchmaking I beg you, people pour money into this game!

I beg you for Christ sake, fix matchmaking what are you doing with the money you get from people pouring it into Smite?!

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    I agree matchmaking needs a fix.

1.) Better Skill Match Up for one

2.) Remove Toxic Players, I haven't tried smite recently to see if I get banned again for no reason, but I was playing Paladins, and while it's a fun game I had players on my team harassing others (Yelling N00b) all game, and Russian players on NA servers, this proves two things.

. Matchmaking needs fixing only USA players on USA servers or people who speak same language

. Remove the toxic player for screaming (N00b) at everyone you may not find this offensive but in League OF Legends they suspend you for this or even for saying your going to report someone (Its disruptive to the match) and should be heavily punished after a set of warnings (Half the players who actually abuse the report function in Smite are toxic players yelling hateful things in chat.

3.) Remove False reports ( I don't care if my team-mate is bad or (Feeding) as long as its not intentional new players shouldn't get punished for doing poorly getting ganked a lot even in a ranked match thats why there are tiers. (But in Smite you risk losing good will / bans for no reason.)

I wonder what Hi-Rez is doing with all the money they get from players?

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    "Remove toxic players" That is literally impossible in an online game. And you can choose the region you're queueing. That has nothing to do with matchmaking itself. And false reports mean nothing, you will only get banned if you are constantly reported for same reason.
    Rip & Tear

Achievements:
    I actually had a guy that went 8/11 as Thanatos he did have kills, but he also fed...in the end lobby to tell me "Oh and just so you know I fked your mom" Like literally that toxicity, kids insulting each other mommies and daddies, proves they're little over 8 years old...Anyway matchmaking sucks, Cosntantly being stomped by enemy team, and also solo queueing so not really surprise, but sSmite doesnt want to do anything about it

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsoyan View Post
    I actually had a guy that went 8/11 as Thanatos he did have kills, but he also fed...in the end lobby to tell me "Oh and just so you know I fked your mom" Like literally that toxicity, kids insulting each other mommies and daddies, proves they're little over 8 years old...Anyway matchmaking sucks, Cosntantly being stomped by enemy team, and also solo queueing so not really surprise, but sSmite doesnt want to do anything about it
    That doesn't mean they are kids, people are idiots at any age. And if your team gets stomped all the time, then think what's the common thing on all of those teams.
    Rip & Tear

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I beg you for Christ sake, fix matchmaking what are you doing with the money you get from people pouring it into Smite?!
    using to try and save paladins... ohh and also to make new skins to sell

Achievements:
    Everytime I play this sh!t game I get so fking upset because It's so fking Unbalanced and unfair matchmaking system...Honestly I might as well get cancer playing this game, It's the worst moba without a doubt, feel free to sh!t on LoL, go isntall LoL and try to play it for a week you'll notice the difference how this is the worst moba, The only thing I liked about Smite is third person that's all, I've had 14 casual Conquest games today, probably surprised how that much?! Well none of them even lasted 10 mins, In these 14 matches I had a decent team that we won only 4 times, the rest 10 matches were all loses, constantly getting stomped by premades and higher level than us, I am level 34 and somehow and not lying, somehow I always end up with team where everyone is either ranging from level 20-50, while the enemy team is always premade and people with 143 level and 110+?! How in the heII is that even fair?
    Last edited by Jinsoyan; 04-30-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Everytime I play this sh!t game I get so fking upset because It's so fking Unbalanced and unfair matchmaking system...Honestly I might as well get cancer playing this game, It's the worst moba without a doubt, feel free to sh!t on LoL, go isntall LoL and try to play it for a week you'll notice the difference how this is the worst moba
    the last time I played lol I had to click my mouse to make my character move and it instantly reminded me why I don't play that game anymore. Plus its like 30 minutes of hard core NPC farming, which makes it boring/slow too.

and the players? Players are the same in every online game, including smite. They didn't find a special breed of gamer that doesn't bitch about losing.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    using to try and save paladins...
    uhm... Paladins has twice the number of players that Smite has. Just look at the steam charts and reviews.

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Whatever they changed for the matchmaking, it did not improve things at all.

Some might even say, its gotten worse.