Thread: My most laughable match (I'm back baby ;P )

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,094
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran Conversation Starter

Cool My most laughable match (I'm back baby ;P )

hey everyboodie. long time no see. if you're forgotten or don't know, i was the brains behind the F6 icon petition on this forum some time ago. http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...6-Loading-Icon. i thought that after the taunt/joke/laugh spamming was removed from this game i would get too bored to ever play it again. ironically enough, i got bored enough to play sometimes and had some hilarious matches, including my most hilarious match by far which happened recently. here's the story.

it was just a couple days ago or so when we had infinite assault as the MOTD. i played it once in the same day with neith, but it's been a very long time since i've used nu wa, so i got that nu wa itch and i had to use her too. i'm rank 10 with nu wa and i'm quite smart, so of course i'd be sick with her, but the match up was still brutal. we were against 2 herc (and i think both of them were over rank 10) and three kuku (one was at least rank 10 and the other two were pretty high rank as well). think about it, one of nu wa's key abilities is the clay soldiers, but between 2 bodybuilders and 3 nados, the clay soldiers would be completely useless unless utilized perfectly. not to mention how difficult it is to get in range of the enemy without getting big hurts, and both hercs were focusing me hard. it was the ultimate welcome back test of my nu wa ability, and it was sweet.

lol anyway i will spare a lot of the smaller details. the match lasted 49 minutes. as you can see from the match stats below, morrigan and apollo were dullards lol. change was being an ass and stated that he was giving up like 15 minutes in, saying he will focus mainly on helping his kids with something (he was getting salty and then said he was going to focus elsewhere after he gave up. i suppose i can't rid him of all credit. he did manage to at least try not to die and healed once a while. our herc didn't have good k/d, but he was the most help to me of the team.

lol apollo was a fking riot. like 2/28? hahahahahahahaha. he would literally revive, fly straight to the enemy and nose dive into like 3 stacked nados and snake heads (slightly exaggerated). lol absolute mindless nonsense. enemy team tried to defend his actions after the battle like "maybe he is new to the character", ah utter rubbish. whenever apollo survived his suicide attempt he would try to slide back to us, dragging enemy team with him as if we weren't having enough trouble.

then morrigan thought it would be a good idea to follow suit, except he thought that he was cool just because he was building numbers. let me tell you guys one important thing that is a golden lesson in this game. when your team is at a disadvantage, do not think that kamikaze stats help. unless your kamikaze helps to give your team the advantage, you are dragging your team down. that is a lesson that morrigan just couldn't learn. for the record, he got the best results when he transformed into nu wa.

so it was pretty much 2.5v5 for like 49 minutes before the enemy team broke through me and won. try aiming attacks when you are laughing your ass off lol. the apollo and morrigan we're killing me.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    "Getting focused hard." died 4 times with blink and aegis against two hercs....

Probably two different games going on. Especially for that Apollo.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Haha that scary Apollo, 18,8k dmg in almost 50 minute match! Now if I were up against him I'd be scared as hell, anyways maybe he really is new

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    But that's motd.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,094
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    But that's motd.
    ah, it seems we have something in common. not everyone realizes that good motd are special events where one can be challenged in unique ways. the match was ass, but it was an honor for me as a rank 10 nu wa to be able to challenge two rank 10+ herc, a rank 10 kuku and other high ranking kuku. it was the type of challenge that would never be possible outside of motd, and the battle was just as legendary. yet despite all odds i was able to come out on top in at least two areas.

it's a shame that some people use motd as an excuse to troll and ruin matches. i could only imagine how great it would have been if my team was more competent.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakomaru View Post
    ah, it seems we have something in common. not everyone realizes that good motd are special events where one can be challenged in unique ways. the match was ass, but it was an honor for me as a rank 10 nu wa to be able to challenge two rank 10+ herc, a rank 10 kuku and other high ranking kuku. it was the type of challenge that would never be possible outside of motd, and the battle was just as legendary. yet despite all odds i was able to come out on top in at least two areas.

it's a shame that some people use motd as an excuse to troll and ruin matches. i could only imagine how great it would have been if my team was more competent.
    Much rather they have fun and troll in motd than in my conquest matches.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    MOTD is about as skillful as hitting Ares ult tho
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    MOTD is about as skillful as hitting Ares ult tho
    Depends which one, i happen to really like the MOTD where you pick who your opponent plays in a duel. It is a lot like a regular duel, except you pick who you are against instead of who you play as.