Thread: to make Smite better

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!

to make Smite better

Smite have a lots of problems , god balancing , item balancing and matchmaking ...

Gods are balanced if they are all playable in competitive or in casuals ...

I think Smite is a great game concept , but poorly developed ...

even if i won't witness reactions my ideas deserve i will still keep posting ..

while i know neither hi rez or u care about the game's current status ( maybe some will like it ) .
    making those small changes , almost undistinguished changes to make game better won't do anything .. Smite isn't growing fast enough .. reason is lack of potential of it's future development , even when game have it's status , we don't see unique solution or ideas ...
    ... so what we can do from stances of players ( users )
    how can we help developers to make game better , or can we? or will they allow us to do that ?
    .. there are few reasons why it's hard to share ideas with developers , but is it really an issue .
    if i want to help a game i love , if i want to share my knowledge and ideas to make it better without any earnings ( well except enjoyment , from succeed ) .

lets say they can create a forum where we can share our ideas about balance and certan stats , game elements and concepts ...while signing to not have any ambitions (except some credits , maybe in game gifts) ...
    we already have seen something alike , (suggestions for MOTD's) , so why we can't go further .
    maybe it will make our game even more unique

[ upcoming item concepts : broken wing ,wind spirit ,fire spirit ,
    water spirit , earth spirit ,moon flower .]
    Last edited by MArBuSe; 04-23-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There is literally a forum post about people should only be able to use ults 7 times a match. Maybe not all the balance changes are super amazing, but they do address the majority of issues in time. Trying to balance out of a small amount of usually newer players is a bad bad bad idea.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    This is so... omg... meaningless.
    If you want to "help the game" you need to point out problems with SMITE. That's called "communication".
    Communication includes how well you speak English, which is something you should be working on right now. Secondly, while I somewhat agree with the problems you've talked about, those problems were stated in such a general way, that there is not a single specific thing you've talked about. Not even the smallest thing. What you wrote could've been written in three sentences, since all you've said is "SMITE has problems. I want to be able to point these out to the devs. Oh and I have some item concepts that aren't even done yet".
    By the way: you're on the forums. Take a look at what the subthreads say (ENGLISH) and you'll find a thread to post your... posts. Remember: BE SPECIFIC AND WRITE COMPREHENSIBLE ENGLISH

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortuus17 View Post
    This is so... omg... meaningless.
    If you want to "help the game" you need to point out problems with SMITE. That's called "communication".
    Communication includes how well you speak English, which is something you should be working on right now. Secondly, while I somewhat agree with the problems you've talked about, those problems were stated in such a general way, that there is not a single specific thing you've talked about. Not even the smallest thing. What you wrote could've been written in three sentences, since all you've said is "SMITE has problems. I want to be able to point these out to the devs. Oh and I have some item concepts that aren't even done yet".
    By the way: you're on the forums. Take a look at what the subthreads say (ENGLISH) and you'll find a thread to post your... posts. Remember: BE SPECIFIC AND WRITE COMPREHENSIBLE ENGLISH
    hmmm... i'm been specific ... and i guess u didn't find the key points , i think simply because u are new to game . my English is pretty ok , my native language have too many differences , grammar is lot complexed so i'm trying to not over cap the elements , sry if it's sounds weird ( or looks) , i guess problem is experience ...
    ow and this Post makes most sense in this section , i think ... few people told me i have to post item concepts in this section ... so i don't know what u mean ...
    u kinda been rude ... even if my English is not that great , simply because my vocabulary is pretty specific or limited (ST) , i was trying to remark already told

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 861
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MArBuSe View Post
    hmmm... i'm been specific ... and i guess u didn't find the key points , i think simply because u are new to game . my English is pretty ok , my native language have too many differences , grammar is lot complexed so i'm trying to not over cap the elements , sry if it's sounds weird ( or looks) , i guess problem is experience ...
    ow and this Post makes most sense in this section , i think ... few people told me i have to post item concepts in this section ... so i don't know what u mean ...
    u kinda been rude ... even if my English is not that great , simply because my vocabulary is pretty specific or limited (ST) , i was trying to remark already told
    the issue that he is going off of is that your original post talks about various problems with the game in some fashion

but you don't say what exactly the problems are or suggestions on how to fix them

the forum itself has various spots where you can talk about possible changes to the game; be it item, god, or general stuff

this post it's really about any of those but kind of skirts over the topics, mentioning them and that is about it

Gods and Items in the game are balanced. But ONLY around Conquest. They do not take into account other game modes.
    As for match making, it has been like this for years with no "fix" in sight. We make do with what we have.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    the issue that he is going off of is that your original post talks about various problems with the game in some fashion

but you don't say what exactly the problems are or suggestions on how to fix them

the forum itself has various spots where you can talk about possible changes to the game; be it item, god, or general stuff

this post it's really about any of those but kind of skirts over the topics, mentioning them and that is about it

Gods and Items in the game are balanced. But ONLY around Conquest. They do not take into account other game modes.
    As for match making, it has been like this for years with no "fix" in sight. We make do with what we have.
    u just didn't get my point .. i remind them my old post .. they leave without any response

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MArBuSe View Post
    u just didn't get my point .. i remind them my old post .. they leave without any response
    even if they see a post and agree with it and make that adjustment they still are not going to put it on a post saying we are going to do xyz
    thats part of the frustating bit the somewhat lack of communication but thats just the way its is

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Idk about u, random reader but this thread should be moved to general unless someone talks about items.