Thread: People leave all the fucking time from games!

New Member Cupidhead Beardedragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 635
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

People leave all the fucking time from games!

People leave all the fucking time from unranked games its pissing me off.

just because a match might be lost OH NOES! suddenly someone DCs.

yea right he DC'ed. he fucking left like a coward.

what ever system where one cant join a game for 30 minutes? thats too fucking weak.

amp that up to one day so those dipshits can figure it out.

play out the game and dont waste my time. often a game can be turned around but thats impossible when these shits leave in the middle of everything.

does this game have a ban list?

New Member Cupidhead VincentCross13's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I agree its quite annoying, but there are times I had to DC; when I didn't want to or mean to. Like yesterday I had to DC twice in a match to fix a sound problem. I wasn't getting any combat sound and had to tinker with the audio manager. Every-time I changed something it closed the game down, but the only way I could tell if it was working; was to be in a match. I would have used the training match to check, but I was already in a real match when I found-out it wasn't working.
    Last edited by VincentCross13; 05-12-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Yes, and meanwhile, HighRez wants you to spend money on their gambling lootbox scheme.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I mean, you got to be careful who you tell this to as well. There was a game I once ended up disconnected harshly because I couldn't load in. EVER! From the beginning of the match, I was still in the loading screen. And at the end of the match, still on the loading screen as they surrendered in the 10 minutes mark. 15 minutes, still loading. I restart, gave me the option to reconnect, I'm suddenly on the main menu. And this isn't even the first time.

Another game. 5 minutes. I haven't loaded in, so I decide to restart much, much earlier. I go back in, and suddenly, no question asked, attempting to reconnect. No answer. I decided to open my browser and see if my internet is slow. It was responding fine. So why was I stuck in the loading screen? Who knows? Nobody does and some says "it happens from time to time, so just shrug it away", even if other threaten to report me for afk it seems.

In another game, we were winning, and I wasn't gone. I was doing well as Odin, and we had a lead of 75 tickets in arena. Strangely, everyone was lagging out for some reason. I started assuming I was getting another error as once again, the browser responded fine. I would test it on another game, but I needed to respond to Smite during the match. I get disconnected. Fine. Reconnect. It took a while to reconnect for some reason. When I finally reconnected, the game was just about over with a few tickets. And the defeat screen bugged.

The only times I would agree someone DCs out of anger like that are those wanting to surrender and then suddenly "An ally has left the game". But if they didn't want to surrender, I want to at least assume connection errors or event that Smite server's are acting up. So in all awareness, be careful.