Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fenrir's Remodel

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I was aware about the skin, but that's not the only thing about to be made with Fenrir. I never negated the skin WTF, I'm saying that's not the stuff. Are they incapable of making a remodel because a skin now?
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    And now the patch notes prove that it indeed was chibi skin for Fenrir, not a remodel.

Achievements:
    ... I never said the remodel was coming right the next patch. And I was aware of the skin. One thing has nothing to do with the other. All of you come to pretend to be geniuses if he doesn't get the the remodel after a time, because I never said it was this patch, I said in the next patches and never said he wouldn't get a skin. I didn't get the info from the datamining, Hi-rez themselves said it. Got it now?
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    Read before posting nonsense. If after a while Fenrir doesn't get remodelled I will admit I was wrong, until then stop with the skin stuff. I never said that skin was a remodel.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Then why haven't you still given a source on that? Seriously, if they said it themselves, it can't be that hard to post it here.

Achievements:
    I don't keep track of all tweets I read and I'm not even sure it was a tweet. I know the info is lazy but it's what I've got and anyway if served as excuse to talk about the remodels and know what thee community thinks about them, which were needed and which are now. If you haven't enough with my word, what I understand, then don't believe it, but the remodel topic in general is still a thing. You can talk about it and if you think Fenrir won't get a remodel then don't waste your time with that topic. I already said I couldn't remember the exact source but I heard of it, so those who haven't got enough with that I ask them to forget about the matter, because I want to talk about remodels, not the Fenrir's one info accuracy. That time will say. If you think the topic is worthless, then don't put your energy on it, but I'm afraid I can't give a better source.