Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How to S5 Solo lane?

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    you can cook a chalice and hp pot at the same time even more healing, and especially if u buy more then 6 hp pots. yep never forget the wards.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Always, always go for items with protection and HP, even Sov/Heartward is better picks than many other item atm.
    Dont items that gives noe HP and protection after boots, like Valor(no Hp) which is really bad atm.
    Only exceptions are winged and Stone of gaia or any Cape, and neamean lion. Most capes should be built really late

You should really go a damaging item like jothun after boots, unless enemy is ahead. This is much better for clear.

Good items that are cost efficent and good for all warriors atm are:
    Jothun
    Pestilence
    Sov/heart
    Midgardian
    Neaman
    Stone of Gaia
    All the Capes
    Masamune
    Genjis Guard
    Mystical(if u have low clear or a lot of cc or movement)
    -Capes are against cc heavy comps
    -Gaia for knockups and sustain in lane
    -Midguardian for basic attack comps
    -Masamune should be built early for better clear and is an investment for tesmfights.
    -Jothun if you are a character who relly a lot on abilites
    -Genjis against magical damage in solo( general good item, if you have money get Bullwark in your build)
    -Nemeam(need good HP before you get nemean)
    List of standard solo laners that are good:
    Bellona, Cu Chu, Achillies, Camazotz, Hercules,

List of mediocer:
    Cerb(might even bee higher), Chaac, Osiris, He Bo, Erlang, Cabrakan, Ravana(usually played in the jungle), Odin

List of bad:
    Swk, Amateratsu, Aphro

This list is my own, the best gods and the worst am I right about, but the medicore gods can be argued.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    here's a decent video for meta picks and builds.

glor u realize u contradicted your self in that post right ? don't build items with no HP and your recommending jotuns lol just saying

https://youtu.be/uuItVu7x8Qg

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Also you need to think about what you are trying to accomplish in the solo lane. Can you get pressure and do you want pressure? If you see that the enemy solo laner is outpressuring you, you need to be careful not to fight into that too much. If you are fighting mid lane and the enemy clears your archers and starts hitting you, while you still have to start clearing his archers then you are in trouble. With both archer aggro and the god hitting you, you will go down fast. So you need to know when to back off. Giving up pressure is sometimes necessary and is much better than getting killed.

You need to decide if you want pressure. If you are playing herc or cerb, you want to be fighting as close to your tower line as possible so that you can pull them into your tower. Also if you are fighting near your tower, you can get to your blue buff faster and you can more easily share the xp if your jungle drops the blue. The enemy will also be more vulnerable to ganks because he is so far away from the safety of his tower.

Conversely, you need to decide when is a good time to push the lane and get pressure. Can you invade their blue? Do you wanna back to base or do you wanna rotate? Getting pressure and just staying there to fight at his tower line is not a good idea. You are more exposed so you need to be getting something out of it.

Senior Member Honoured
    Achievements:
    In short terms.
    Be agressive
    -Dont fight the enemy unless its free poke.
    -Try poking your enemy/interrupt their abilites, but dont take to much minion damage.
    Dont let a good pick/counter pick upsets you. Mentally preparing yourself to get trashed will result in a lose.
    -Position yourself in front of your Tower or in the middle of the lane.
    -Build Hp and tanky- coldown and sometimes a little damage.
    -Bruiser bulilds are best with a few really tanky item and a few fully offensive items, not hybride items.

Junior Member Cupidhead JuriHaku's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Been noticing another issue with solo... aside from all the ability based gods dominating most jungler's forget solo lane is a thing. I rarely get mana and when i need a gank "too bad".

Junior Member Cupidhead Konquadorion's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    hi there,

im also actually tryin' to learn "how to solo" lane to understand game mechanics/situations better.
    Playing Smite for 6 weeks no.. usually guard/adc.

My first experience with solo lane was meeeehh. Outtaking by Tyr with his combo, dunno whats happened.

I started 2 watch some guides from DukeSloth and im getting better in that 2 points.

Positioning:
    Standing close to your tower and your buff camp, dont rush into opponents area until you got help from your Jungler (you should pray that he really comes 2 help you and understand game)

Item Build:
    Defense an HP are King.
    Some of them called a few answers before. I noticed it and i was performing better.

Senior Member Honoured
    Achievements:
    Yeah you can sit under your tower beeing usless untill enemy solo laner is 3 lvs above you and start rotating.
    Or you can build mystical mail and other items countering them like stone of
    Gaia againsr Tyr or antiheal vs Guan Yu.