Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finally a Penta Kill after 6 years!

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Lucky! Does that mean you got the final form achievement as well(penta from Poseidon)
    I don't have that achievement, so whirlpool probably got a kill there too.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhen View Post
    This might not be the correct place to post this but I just have to share. I've got my first Penta kill today, maybe it's nothing new to some but I've had many opportunities to get one but it's never come off. So happy It wasn't meant to be a goal but it finally happened :P

When was your first Penta kill and how did it happen? I'm interested to know. Cheers :P
    My first penta was with Thanatos in arena. And my second penta was with Izanami in arena. I have only had 2. But congrats on your first! Aint nothing like that rush you get when your stressing whether your gonna die and then killing all 5 of the enemy team. Its awesome.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My first penta was in conquest with Anubis.

It was pretty even game. There was a team fight 4v5 (I was dead before the fight) near our mid T2 tower (that was destroyed), the enemy team manage to kill 2. By that time I already respawned and went to help my remaining 2 teammates.
    When I got there, I managed to kill 3 of them with my 3+1. Then I immediately ultes, killed the 4th enemy. Another teammate died and it was me and Thana 2v1. Thana had low HP and probably realized I'm getting a penta here so instead of killing the 5th enemy and save himself from dying, he run around me around 40 units away, so that enemy followed him and it was easy for me to get the final kill. Unfortuntely Thana died. His sacrifice will not be forgotten!

I got 2 achievements: penta and last man standing.
    My teammates were congratulating me and I was in pretty shock (new player) as to what now. So I just joyously hopped to mid T2 and phoenix and took both.

We won shortly after.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Congrats on first penta. i got my first one a few months ago as Ra defending the Titan, was 5 vs 1 and ulted 3 of them then chased other 2 down.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I've never gotten a penta yet, but I do remember my first quadra kill. It was in Assault, I had rolled Neith. 3 of our team members got wiped, and all 5 of the enemy had cornered me and my one remaining teammate under our phoenix. Enemy team decides to dive in. My teammate kills one of them and almost takes out another before dying. I finish one off, pick off the guy my teammate almost got, and somehow barely manage to kill the other two for a quadra and last man standing achievement (be last/only player alive on either team in conquest, clash, or assault) because they had taken lots of damage from the phoenix. I was in voice chat with two of the players on my team (curse still existed then) and they were going nuts about it. I got tipped pretty good that game.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 117; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Congrats on your penta!!

First penta - KuKu in assault. Whirlwind, ult, gg.
    Second penta - Bacchus in assault. Thorns into everyone's ult, my ult, and got the penta post death (thanks, tower!!)
    Third, Fourth, Fifth penta - Xbalanque in Arena. It was technically a 7 man kill, but it said "penta kill!!!" three times so I am counting it ;-)

So really, three penta kills and none in Conquest. Assault pentas are kind of "meh" to me.

I have a friend who got a penta kill in Conquest by playing Scylla and an enemy player did not connect so was level 1 in base. He hit level 9 or something, went into enemy base, and just chain ulted the guy standing in base. The respawn at level 1 is shorter than time limit on Scylla ult so he got 6 or 7 kills in before the titan killed him. This was before the 5 minute surrender, so it would probably be harder to do now.
    Remember The Manticore