Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I thought matchmaking was fixed???

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    pretty sure the issue with the MM is this is a team game and what matters the most is if your team can make it passed 5 - 10 minutes without pissing each other off. Maybe it should be checking a different metric than "win or loss" when the individual can't actually control rather or not that happens every game. In a team game the best players are the ones that are most able to work in a team. Why doesn't the MM rate for that?

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    It's not fixed. I'm still getting level 27 players on my team. And I am level 143. I just don't get it.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    It's not fixed. I'm still getting level 27 players on my team. And I am level 143. I just don't get it.
    Haha, yeah.

That moment when they said:

Players of different levels are separated in the queue. The ranges are: (1-12) (13-19) (20-29) (30-50) (50+).
    from here https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...t9&sh=f390cbc3

And then you get matches like these http://smite.guru/censor/match/50753 (I was Osiris). At this point HiRez is openly lieing to their customers.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoriuzz View Post
    Haha, yeah.

That moment when they said:

from here https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...t9&sh=f390cbc3

And then you get matches like these http://smite.guru/censor/match/50753 (I was Osiris). At this point HiRez is openly lieing to their customers.
    You cleverly left out the part where Stealth said "Matches with players outside those ranges are results of "force time."

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    You cleverly left out the part where Stealth said "Matches with players outside those ranges are results of "force time."
    So that's a nice excuse towards all those strange matches that should have never existed in the entire universe.

Really. What he said sounds like "rare situations happen, matches can be bad". Can doesn't mean almost always according to all those matches we all experience even after this "matchmaking got fixed".
    Last edited by Raptoriuzz; 04-15-2018 at 07:18 AM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,917
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    "Force Time" is a load of shit and is just another excuse they will point to and hide behind instead of fixing the issue.

I'd rather wait an extra 5-7 minutes for a fair match rather than get stuck in an unwinnable match for 10-20 minutes because mm shit the bed and put me against a full premade as soloque or gave me new players vs Lv. 100s.

Matchmaking this season is garbage and is easily worse than S4, there is no way this "Force Time" trash is happening in 90% of the games I play.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 770
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That's why I decided to quit smite.
    Until the matchmaking is fixed, I'm staying away from this game like a plague.

You should do the same. Why would you play a game where 90% of the time you are bitter, angry and miserable?

Why would HR bother to fix a flaw in the game where everyone else keep playing regardless of that flaw?

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I can't be "force time" because my matches have come pretty quick. I'm talking 30 seconds and under.

I'm not quiting Smite, the game is flat out fun. But... God of War does come out this week so I may not be on as much. At least in God of War, I don't have to worry about this ridiculous matchmaking.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wefal View Post

You should do the same. Why would you play a game where 90% of the time you are bitter, angry and miserable?
    I play Smite very rare nowadays. Playing LoL instead and it's a better experience. I mean. Look. That RIOT company does 2 skins per patch at maximum (that can be bought directly, rofl), others are bug fixes and balance changes and they are mostly huge.

Compared to Smite... Yep.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I came back a couple of days ago after being gone for almost a year. Not unusual, I usually feel like playing this game in the spring for some reason.

But..., yeah, I still get in groups with inexperienced players against much more experienced players still. It isnt unusual for me to be top damage and kills with lowest deaths... in the game. But still lose.

I remember why there was the wish for higher difficulty bot matches before I left last.